Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fat Tuesday Mardi-Gras 2/28 @Centro

12inch

now the battle starts at 9? doesn't the club open at 9? Anyhow, guestlists anyone?

Yeah, They are the opening DJ's. Something different, should be a fun night on Tuesday. I've been doing this with DJ Tommy "BOY" Kelly on Friday's. I've seen Kirk and Kip battle late night at Djais for the best old school drop. Fat boy slim and Armand Van Helden did a battle, with the DJ booth inside a spinning boxing ring. Song for song......anything goes. It's More about song selection rather than mixing, although the tracks have to be put together nicely. The crowd gets into it. Come check it out. You don't need a guest list, cover is Five bucks.

Yeah, They are the opening DJ's. Something different, should be a fun night on Tuesday. I've been doing this with DJ Tommy "BOY" Kelly on Friday's. I've seen Kirk and Kip battle late night at Djais for the best old school drop. Fat boy slim and Armand Van Helden did a battle, with the DJ booth inside a spinning boxing ring. Song for song......anything goes. It's More about song selection rather than mixing, although the tracks have to be put together nicely. The crowd gets into it. Come check it out. You don't need a guest list, cover is Five bucks.

You DA MANNNNNNNNNNNN See ya Tuesday night, can't recall the last time I went out on a Tuesday night!!

Not to get off topic, but I've gotta say, I give alot of credit to Davis G. and everyone over at Centro. All these other places are having 'Mardi Gras Parties' on Fridays and Saturdays, but they're the only one with the sense to have a Fat Tuesday party on Fat Tuesday....Plus the place looks great... See you all tonite!

Not to get off topic, but I've gotta say, I give alot of credit to Davis G. and everyone over at Centro. All these other places are having 'Mardi Gras Parties' on Fridays and Saturdays, but they're the only one with the sense to have a Fat Tuesday party on Fat Tuesday....Plus the place looks great... See you all tonite!

I second that motion! Plus Davis G and crew have been working really hard to keep the party going at Centro all winter long, and have been doing a fabulous job!!! Including the staff at Centro. Having the bands now on Fridays is only a plus as well. :clap2: