Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jp's b day"nice turn out standing outside with a ticket"cant get in go "copa

you know whats grat? she still never said it was an ex. ever. not once. this is what happens when youre a chronic liar, you start to slip up and incriminate yourself.

can you tell me how oyou went from being a female to being a male? i mean,ive heard of hermaphrodies, transexuals, etc...but i didnt know that ones cross gender could apply ot the internet.

You are ABSOLUTELY right.

I never said it was an Ex. just someone I had a run in with in 02 on a board.

Thats all.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know whats grat? she still never said it was an ex. ever. not once. this is what happens when youre a chronic liar, you start to slip up and incriminate yourself.

can you tell me how oyou went from being a female to being a male? i mean,ive heard of hermaphrodies, transexuals, etc...but i didnt know that ones cross gender could apply ot the internet.

LOL, god you guys can really talk some shit. Dzldeeva, any dimwit (even you) could have guessed it was her bf. Who else could it be? her father? mother? brother? obsessed STALKER??!?!?!? save the bullshit, and come with the facts, like I said. Is that your factual basis? the fact that i guessed it was the ex she was talking about?

present the facts, or shut the fuck up. I want to see you two clown yourselves online more than you already have.

You are ABSOLUTELY right.

I never said it was an Ex. just someone I had a run in with in 02 on a board.

Thats all.

Try again, sorry, lol.

What you said was "stop attacking me on messageboards, that's so 2002." You never said anything about having a run in with anyone.

You can do better than that in covering your ass. Come on.

LOL, god you guys can really talk some shit. Dzldeeva, any dimwit (even you) could have guessed it was her bf. Who else could it be? her father? mother? brother? obsessed STALKER??!?!?!? save the bullshit, and come with the facts, like I said. Is that your factual basis? the fact that i guessed it was the ex she was talking about?

present the facts, or shut the fuck up. I want to see you two clown yourselves online more than you already have.

um, no it can be anyyone. it could be a former friend that she ad a falling out with....there are alot of ppl in the world.

no one is talking shit at all. for someone who is clearly not whomever she thought they were, you are awfully defnsive and seem to have a really hard time dropping the issue.

btw, i am not a dimwit . a dimwit wouldnt see the holes in your stories.

id still like to know how you went from being a female to being a male.

Try again, sorry, lol.

What you said was "stop attacking me on messageboards, that's so 2002." You never said anything about having a run in with anyone.

so again, how does that automitically equate an ex?

wtf, are you miss cleo? how do you know what or who she may or may not be referring to?

um, no it can be anyyone. it could be a former friend that she ad a falling out with....there are alot of ppl in the world.

no one is talking shit at all. for someone who is clearly not whomever she thought they were, you are awfully defnsive and seem to have a really hard time dropping the issue.

btw, i am not a dimwit . a dimwit wouldnt see the holes in your stories.

id still like to know how you went from being a female to being a male.

awwwww....come on, stupid. is that even an attempt? lol

Again, the holes are???? Present the facts, talk about the holes in my "story," lol. I haven't seen anything but useless verbiage. Anything else? You done humiliating yourself yet, or what?

Try again, sorry, lol.

You are going to whip up and answer to everything I say. This can go on for days even weeks.

I won't address you on this board anymore.. so let me believe what I KNOW.... It's not going to affect you either way.

I'll just be some delusional groupie that thinks false facts ok?

Take Care

You are going to whip up and answer to everything I say. This can go on for days even weeks.

I won't address you on this board anymore.. so let me believe what I KNOW.... It's not going to affect you either way.

I'll just be some delusional groupie that thinks false facts ok?

Take Care

Unfortunately, you must not believe in much then, because you don't know shit.

Do me a favor. I want you to go over your ex's house tomorrow, and talk to him about this situation. See what he says. Pull this post up in front of him too, lol.

I wish I could be there to see the looks on both your faces.

Who knows...maybe you'll stop shitting from the mouth so often now. Moron.

i am so far from humiliated. all you keep doing is attempting to skirt things by making accusations and insulting me or her.

why are you so HELL bent on "present the facts"

is this a trial?? wait, are you OWED some kinda explanation? have your civil rights been violated??

yo kid, i swear, you are so loony, that everyone of your personalites can keep me entertained for HOURSSS.

so, really, how did you go from first posting as a female to becoming a male?

ps--pease do not attemtp to sue either of us for slaner being we never incrimated you , your person, or your identity.

thank you.

the mngmt

I'm hell bent on the facts because you two have done nothing but utter more pointless, circular shit. So far you've suggested that I am her boyfriend becuase I guessed she was talking about her ex. Where are the holes in my story, little dzl? where are the inconsistencies? I'm asking you to do one simple thing: put forth whatever facts you have, since they are obviously solid enough for you to KNOW I'm Deelite's ex. Are you going to keep talking shit, or offer something substantial to support your knowledge on this issue?

Do me a favor. I want you to go over your ex's house tomorrow, and talk to him about this situation. See what he says. Pull this post up in front of him too, lol.

QUOTE]

exactly how do you know who I think you are?

why are you sending me to people's houses?

Becuase me and your ex are working together. I want you to go over there so we can steal your identity. LOL

This is so funny.

um, lol...i stilll ..nor did she ...say its any ex of hers you ASS.

you just are assuming that all on your own.

im asking you how you know who it is or isnt....

for a smahhhhhhhht guy, youre pretty fuckin stupid.

wait...how is it you started posting as a female then became a male again? i just really really wanna know.

um, lol...i stilll ..nor did she ...say its any ex of hers you ASS.

you just are assuming that all on your own.

im asking you how you know who it is or isnt....

for a smahhhhhhhht guy, youre pretty fuckin stupid.

wait...how is it you started posting as a female then became a male again? i just really really wanna know.

Awwww...c'mere, lemme wipe your mouth for you.

Now, I can see you little online detectives aren't going to come up with any facts. If you do, I'll be happy to look them over carefully and enjoy the laughter.

Now, beyond the fact that I assumed it was her ex, what else is there? Nada. That's pretty much what i thought.

Deelite1, any facts, since your friend can do nothing more for you at this point but utter useless shit?

I'm glad you're getting a kick out of this.

now can we agree to just end this?

No, we can't end this until you present the facts. Don't insinuate or suggest I'm your loser ex boyfriend unless you can prove it. If you're going to keep making assertions about "what you know" to be true, back it up, otherwise, shut your fuckin mouth. Without proof, your little theory means jack shit.

No, we can't end this until you present the facts. Don't insinuate or suggest I'm your loser ex boyfriend unless you can prove it. If you're going to keep making assertions about "what you know" to be true, back it up, otherwise, shut your fuckin mouth. Without proof, your little theory means jack shit.

De Ja Vu.

I'm officially spooked.

you win.

De Ja Vu.

I'm officially spooked.

you win.

No. Actually, you're officially stupid. Your comments on this board in the past have suggested it, but now you've proven it.

Now, carry on with your useless shit talking, but don't direct any of it (directly or indirectly) towards me.

again, WACK JOB-- no one said you were anyones ex at all.lol

maybe its time to up your dosage....

Nah, my dosage of useless bullshit has reached its max today by you guys.

You guys make a hell of a pair, lol. Together, you make less sense than you each do individually.

what is it with u and the word dingleberry? is that a hygenic issue you have?

for someone who is telling two complete strnangers how dumb they are, using he word "dingleberry" as an insult really isnt making oyou look intelligent enough to cast any judgement on anyone else.

oh, but since im not a dingleberry, i guess that means u arent an aquarius.