Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clear Skin

linka

• 3 months later...

i had terrible skin as a teenager & went thru all the stuff the dermatologist recommended/prescribed. i think i bought that sucker a boat with all the money he got from me over the years.

then about 10 yrs ago my hairdresser recommended this and it totally changed my life. it is a soap free cleansing bar (soap strips the good stuff from your skin & makes zits worse) with collodial oatmeal & is totally fragrance free & hypoallergenic. DO NOT get the aveeno complexion bar for bad skin (it STRIPS your skin like a ferrari in the ghetto after dark).

89.jpg

i use this makeup remover (suggested by the derma dr) cause its ez on the skin, takes off EYEmakeup too. I don't like their line of moisturizers cause its too heavy & greasy for me. but the neat part is it can be used with or without water so its great for travelling:

1114.jpg

& finally my goddess of a hairdresser told me the BEST secret for killing off emergency zits when u are in need to be lovely for the next day's event. its kinda old skool, but u can still find it.... normally in the men's shaving area of the drug store. styptic pens are used for razor nicks, but when dabbed on a zit & left on overnight it completely dries out the nasty like *snap*

2139.jpg

what disappointed me about prescription cures was they don't improve your skin over time, u go without & u look a mess, & of course i have better things to spend money on. the 3 up there are all easy to get in a drug store without paying a doctor & they work like a dream. low maintenance & it really seems to make your skin better in the long run.

try the system & u will see the difference in a week.

trust yo mama.

• 2 months later...

So I finally figured it out... I just wash with Cetaphil and then use the Peter Thomas Roth Max Complextion Correction pads... they're amazing.

If I feel like I'm breaking out a bit, then I use the Peter Thomas Roth 10% benzoyl peroxide face wash and follow up with 10% benzoyl peroxide gel also by PTR. The stuff is really strong, and the line is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank god I got pretty good skin. I use the Body Shop's Vitamin E line , but if you have bad problems Pro Active is good. Alot of people I know swear by it, but once u stop it you will break out like crazy again.

yeah u r right...my friend used that shit and after she cut it her skin went crazy and worst :cry: