Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SANDER KLEINENBERG at GLOW this Saturday

clubglow

NOTE: GLOW Saturdays at FUR Nightclub is now 18 and over with proper ID.

Panorama Productions presents

“Everybody Tourâ€

**SANDER KLEINENBERG**

GLOW – Washington D.C. – www.ClubGlow.com

Saturdays at f.u.r. nightclub

-Saturday February 25th

1am-close

SANDER KLEINENBERG - with an exclusive DVDJ set

(www.sanderkleinenberg.com)

10pm-1am

DAN SAMPSON

(Release Records, Alternative Route Records, Glow-UK)

Sander Kleinenberg is a Dutch DJ and producer. Born in the Hague, he started DJing in his early teens playing at local bars. After getting his start in production in 1996, some of the biggest DJs in the world, including Sasha, Deep Dish, and Max Graham have used his tracks on their mix compilations. My Lexicon and Sacred are examples of his trancier production work, while The Fruit and Work To Do are examples of a more funk-tinged house. His most recent compilations fall under the "Everybody" moniker, and reflect the style of DJing that he is playing out at the time.

Sander's star is currently on the rise, with him currently holding down monthly or seasonal residencies at the world's top venues, including Space in Miami, crobar in New York City, and many others. His remixing career has also recently caught the attention of pop-star Justin Timberlake, who has commissioned Sander to do club remix and production work on some of his more popular tracks. 2004 saw Pioneer Electronics' Pro DJ division sponsor Sander with some of the first DVJ-X1 units off the production floor. The DVJ-X1 enables both CD and DVD content to be manipulated like a 12-inch vinyl single. The unit also includes a robust arsenal of sampling and looping functions. Kleinenberg also has a record label, known as Little Mountain Recordings.

Don’t get left out in the cold!

NO line…NO wait…NO problem

**Purchase $20 Advanced Tickets**

WWW.CLUBGLOW.COM

-The Arena: Pete Moutso, Dan Sampson (Progressive House, Trance)

-Martini Lounge: Chris Stylez of Hot 99.5 Live Broadcast (Hip Hop)

-Mafia Lounge: DJ Ph1ipz (70’s, 80’s, Old School)

-Mink Lounge: Saint James (House)

GLOW – Washington D.C.

Saturday Nights at FUR Nightclub

33 Patterson Street N.E. Washington D.C.

Web: www.ClubGlow.com Info: 202.271.1171

18+ with proper ID. Proper Attire.

The brand new Fur Nightclub features 100,000 digital watts on the brand new EAW Avalon Series sound system, Amazing intelligent lighting with breathtaking visuals to help you enjoy the best musical talent from around the world.

For info and tickets log onto www.ClubGlow.com

Coming soon:

-Sat. Feb. 25th SANDER KLEINENBERG

-Sat. Mar. 4th DUBFIRE of DEEP DISH

-Sat. Mar. 11th FERRY CORSTEN

My boy 'C' and I were there from 11:30 PM until about 3:45 AM. What a blast! The crowd was a very, very good looking crowd and was well dressed and friendly and drama free (expect for one small altercation). What an UNBELIEVABLE time! Sander dropped bomb after bomb and worked the crowd into a complete frenzy 4 or 5 different times throughout the night . He really played well as did Dan Sampson. Sander played more Prog House than he did Trance and he mixed in Techno and Tech-House as well. What a set!!!

There were a lot beatiful looking Mediteranian women there too! There were a lot of beautiful women to say the least period. Whew! Also, there was a great ratio of males to females too.

Overall, this was a very, very well run event.

Props to the club promoters and the club staff. Everyone was professional and friendly and the vibe was positive and awesome. Every expectation I had was by far exceeded. Wow! What a great time me and my boy 'C' had!

Yes, my name is Matt and my user ID says 'denvermatt', but I just recently relocated from Denver, CO back to the East Coast (I now live in South Central Pennsylvania). It was well worth the 1 hour and 35 minute drive. I would do events like these considering the 1.5 hour drive every 3 to 4 weeks.

'What up' to everone on the 'DC' board. I look forward to possibly meeting you Clubplanet members and some of the 'GLOW' promoters one day.

Again, props to the club and the promoters for this event. Overall I'd give your operation a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10! And this considering that I've heard most all of the 'headliners' at one time or another in Denver, SoBe or Manhattan (Danny Tenaglia, Donald Glaude, DJ Dan, Roger Sanchez, Oscar G, Steve Lawler, 'Lil' Louis Vega, Frankie Bones, PVD etc.)

Well done Fur and GLOW and I look forward to the next time time I come to Fur and a 'GLOW' Saturday!

I was basically blown away most of the night by this party!