Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***tips for kissing***

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tropix11:

I am trying to put together a good little bit of advice for first time kissers. Also, a girl I just recently kissed didn't seem to enjoy it, so I am also trying to pick up some tips myself. Thanks guys!

cwm9.gif

Peace Out!

#1 dont' try to swallow her face..

#2 breath mints!!! don't use anything with sugar though.. they dont' work

#3 no babas swappin.. we dont wanna swallow your saliva

#4 ask her what she likes.. if you ask it will impress her that you are taking your time to find out what she likes..

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

start out soft and then gradually get more into it, thats how my girl likes it smile.gif good breath is always good too, i wouldn't suggest eating sour cream n onion chips if u know ur gonna be kissing someone phew cwm25.gif

------------------

"see the music, hear the music, feel the music....now get up and dance"

aol sn: kshark81

Ah good.....this should be fun......first, you start slow, kissing very softly on the lips.....NO tongue yet even if your partner is yearning for it.......you give repeated soft kisses to them with each one getting a bit longer and more voluptuous.......after you make it clear you are not going to ram your tongue in there, your partner will usually realize this and follow your lead.......then, just swiftly give a little tongue.......just enough to softly touch the tip of your partners.......you will know when to do this.......keep retracting it and continue with the kissing with each one giving the tongue a bit more attention......I mean, give a little more, more movement, but still nice and easy.......you have to build up the tension.......repeat this until you get it going pretty good and your both into it........then you can play a little and show them what you got.......try to get a bit creative with your tongue......don't just shove it in there and let the other person do the work......work with them like your tongues are dancing.......nice and sensual.......maybe even give more attention to the bottom half of your partners lip at times........don't suck it off but a little "slurp" will be just fine......I love when girls do that to me........also don't stay with your heads tilted the same way, swith it around a bit......after this you can just be creative and start to let other parts of your body do the rest......maybe put your hand on the side of your partners neck with your four fingers behind his/her ear and thumb in front.....almost like your gonna grab his/her ear but very softly........when you wanna finish it off, which should never be 3 hours later when drool is dripping off both of your chins, wind it out just the way you started, just in the reverse order......don't just stop abrubtly........the last contact should be a nice, soft, little sensual kiss on the lips........then you pull away enough, look into your partner's eyes and give a little smile.......and there you have it.......you get laid 1 hour later.......

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by tyco:

Ah good.....this should be fun......

Yo, what are you doing, writing a textbook on the subject? You just took the fun outta kissing, nothing left to discover then...

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Yo, what are you doing, writing a textbook on the subject? You just took the fun outta kissing, nothing left to discover then...

I think you're giving me too much credit there Charlie......besides, when I am going to kiss someone I expect a good kiss, a tongue, pierced for extra credit.....but I don't wanna be discovering anything else........

Mikey

------------------

I think you're giving me too much credit there Charlie......besides, when I am going to kiss someone I expect a good kiss, a tongue, pierced for extra credit.....but I don't wanna be discovering anything else........

Mikey

lol if pierced gets credit, what does 2 tongue rings get?

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by perfecto25:

hey Mikey, nice essay there! i say we officialy nominate Tyco for Don Juan of the Message board award! he's written a freakin bible of frenching!

Ha ha ha.......thanks Mike......you're the man......with a tight as web site to boot......lol

Mikey

------------------

Ah good.....this should be fun......first, you start slow, kissing very softly on the lips.....NO tongue yet even if your partner is yearning for it.......you give repeated soft kisses to them with each one getting a bit longer and more voluptuous.......after you make it clear you are not going to ram your tongue in there, your partner will usually realize this and follow your lead.......then, just swiftly give a little tongue.......just enough to softly touch the tip of your partners.......you will know when to do this.......keep retracting it and continue with the kissing with each one giving the tongue a bit more attention......I mean, give a little more, more movement, but still nice and easy.......you have to build up the tension.......repeat this until you get it going pretty good and your both into it........then you can play a little and show them what you got.......try to get a bit creative with your tongue......don't just shove it in there and let the other person do the work......work with them like your tongues are dancing.......nice and sensual.......maybe even give more attention to the bottom half of your partners lip at times........don't suck it off but a little "slurp" will be just fine......I love when girls do that to me........also don't stay with your heads tilted the same way, swith it around a bit......after this you can just be creative and start to let other parts of your body do the rest......maybe put your hand on the side of your partners neck with your four fingers behind his/her ear and thumb in front.....almost like your gonna grab his/her ear but very softly........when you wanna finish it off, which should never be 3 hours later when drool is dripping off both of your chins, wind it out just the way you started, just in the reverse order......don't just stop abrubtly........the last contact should be a nice, soft, little sensual kiss on the lips........then you pull away enough, look into your partner's eyes and give a little smile.......and there you have it.......you get laid 1 hour later.......

Mikey

interesting... smile.gif

softly carress her cheeks with your fingertips......get close enough that you are JUST about to kiss...but do NOT make contact just yet. tease her with you breath. let her feel it on her lips...then very VERY lightly brush her lips with yours, but with not enough contact for it to be considered a kiss.....after doing this.....very gently kiss her lips...while still carressing her face continue to add a little preasure to the kiss....the more the preassure builds, the more sentual. do NOT get wild....as if u where to swallow her face....stay very sentual...ease into things.....so like i said the more the preassure builds, the more sentual the kiss gets....give her a slight slip of your tongue...but not for too long....enjoy her lips with yours.....then a little more tongue. YOU be the leader. This shows that you know what you are doin, and most importantly, it shows that you are all about appreciating the kiss, and the person that is kissing you.

The kissing rule that i live by is this:

Start soft...and stay that way. However, Keep it nice and soft, and then suprise her with a nice spirt of intensity..and when i say that i dont mean RAM UR TOUNG IN DER!....i mean....softly nibble on her lip...and VEEEEEEEERY softly suck on it....make it go from sentual to Passionate...back to sentual. Think of it as a rollercoaster ride....has its ups and downs...still keeping it TOTALLY sentual....make it a little wild. if its too soft....it will go no where FAST...you gotta have those spirts often throughout the make out session....but DONT do it TOO much.....when kissing...agression can only be good if you really keep it to a low percentage...you know? but (quote me on this) "sentuality is key."

i hope that this helps. dont think of kissing as BLAH BLAH BLAH SLOBBER BLAH BLAH......think of it as an artform...someone once said that to me, and i was in total agreement. Its good to have female friends to talk to about this stuff. heh heh...

-Al

PS....make sure that you dont have sewer breath either. you can be the worlds best kisser...and it will be ruined if ur breath smells like ur lunch. cwm11.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 12-18-2000).]

Mikey

I *think* Im in love..... cwm32.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

softly carress her cheeks with your fingertips......get close enough that you are JUST about to kiss...but do NOT make contact just yet. tease her with you breath. let her feel it on her lips...then very VERY lightly brush her lips with yours, but with not enough contact for it to be considered a kiss.....after doing this.....very gently kiss her lips...while still carressing her face continue to add a little preasure to the kiss....the more the preassure builds, the more sentual. do NOT get wild....as if u where to swallow her face....stay very sentual...ease into things.....so like i said the more the preassure builds, the more sentual the kiss gets....give her a slight slip of your tongue...but not for too long....enjoy her lips with yours.....then a little more tongue. YOU be the leader. This shows that you know what you are doin, and most importantly, it shows that you are all about appreciating the kiss, and the person that is kissing you.

The kissing rule that i live by is this:

Start soft...and stay that way. However, Keep it nice and soft, and then suprise her with a nice spirt of intensity..and when i say that i dont mean RAM UR TOUNG IN DER!....i mean....softly nibble on her lip...and VEEEEEEEERY softly suck on it....make it go from sentual to Passionate...back to sentual. Think of it as a rollercoaster ride....has its ups and downs...still keeping it TOTALLY sentual....make it a little wild. if its too soft....it will go no where FAST...you gotta have those spirts often throughout the make out session....but DONT do it TOO much.....when kissing...agression can only be good if you really keep it to a low percentage...you know? but (quote me on this) "sentuality is key."

i hope that this helps. dont think of kissing as BLAH BLAH BLAH SLOBBER BLAH BLAH......think of it as an artform...someone once said that to me, and i was in total agreement. Its good to have female friends to talk to about this stuff. heh heh...

-Al

PS....make sure that you dont have sewer breath either. you can be the worlds best kisser...and it will be ruined if ur breath smells like ur lunch. cwm11.gif

ok.. i honestly think you all read to many romance novils.. you trying to turn this poor boy into fabio?

just run up to her, shove your tongue in her mouth.. grab her ass really hard and tell her to call you big daddy... lol

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Mikey

Where did my innocent little boy learn this??? When I get my hands on those slutty little bitches I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna....ask them how it was!!! Kiss kiss, Mikey!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

ahahahha these are all so HYSTERICAL!

but just remember...dont shove ur tongue down a girl's throat like u want to eat her tonsils...ewwwww

even though these Fabio stories are pretty impressive...

and ladies..instead of him saying who's ur daddy to you...ahhaahahha why dont you take initiative and say WHO's YOUR MOMMY!! ahahahhaha right xsmackitx? ahhahaha

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fightting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Mikey

Where did my innocent little boy learn this??? When I get my hands on those slutty little bitches I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna....ask them how it was!!! Kiss kiss, Mikey!

Girl we should be THANKING these girlies! But now we gotta get other guys to kiss like this....Oh we can only *wish* right?!?!

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE