Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***tips for kissing***

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

I'll be sure to bring the evaluation survey so you can fill it out and give me a grade.

Hopefully this isn't the kind of report card my parents need to sign. ;-)

And, I thought there was some other reason you liked me, something from Googies (or whatever that place was called)

DM

What, you mean that glimpse of nipple I caught when Divalicious and I were lifting up your shirt?? I'll take that too!! You'd better watch out, Mister Greenz......

I think you both better watch out for me - the misteltoe bandit!!! I'm going to be all, "look what you have above your head!" Oh boy there's going to be a lot of kissing going on at S&D!!! Heeheehee

cwm7.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ooana:

And this is different than everyday...how?

;-)

-Oo

Well, if you must know...

Every year around this time I get *really* excited! I dont know what it is but the friskiness in me (you know, the one that lies dormant all yea long) UNLEASHES!!! I just cant control myself. I feel sorry for some of you hottie guys and girlies out there!!!

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Well, if you must know...

Every year around this time I get *really* excited! I dont know what it is but the friskiness in me (you know, the one that lies dormant all yea long) UNLEASHES!!!

Your friskiness lies dormant? Damn woman, what the heck have we been seeing thus far...the MILD Kat? Yikes! Folks, hide your kids.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by ooana:

Your friskiness lies dormant? Damn woman, what the heck have we been seeing thus far...the MILD Kat? Yikes! Folks, hide your kids.

-Oo

Ohhhh Oo you have NOOOOO idea!! It's building up as we speak!!! Woohooo

I promise...I wont do anything to anyone unless they give me permission!

cwm12.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

That conjured up a really funny image.

I can see it now - just standing there, having a little chit chat, then all of a sudden you appear from nowhere with a Santa cap on, waving a sprig of mistletoe making some grand proclimiation (with a mischevious smile and twinkle of the eye)- "I am Divalicious, bringer of holiday spirit and mad mistletoe to club nyc peeps! You know how this works, now get down to it"

Then, as quickly as you appeared, you bounce off to spread more holiday cheer.

think it could happen that way?

-DM

Originally posted by divalicious:

I think you both better watch out for me - the misteltoe bandit!!! I'm going to be all, "look what you have above your head!" Oh boy there's going to be a lot of kissing going on at S&D!!! Heeheehee

cwm7.gif

Thanx guys, even though we are just a little bit off the topic. I appreciate everyone's help. I hope to go clubbing this friday, so I'll tell you all how it goes. If anyone has anything else, or just wants to talk or whatever, knock yourselves out!

cwm9.gif

Peace Out!

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

That conjured up a really funny image.

I can see it now - just standing there, having a little chit chat, then all of a sudden you appear from nowhere with a Santa cap on, waving a sprig of mistletoe making some grand proclimiation (with a mischevious smile and twinkle of the eye)- "I am Divalicious, bringer of holiday spirit and mad mistletoe to club nyc peeps! You know how this works, now get down to it"

Then, as quickly as you appeared, you bounce off to spread more holiday cheer.

think it could happen that way?

-DM

Yup, that's pretty much how it's going to be for me all night long... Bouncing around as always, but now I'll have a mission! Hehehe

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com