Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I almost got scammed

skylab

I get a phone call on my cell and that I was randomly selected to gain $5,000 in federal grant. She was saying congrats and shit. She was REALLY good with the way she used her words and sounded very official. I asked her lots of questions and she wanted my bank infomation. She had my address which got me a little worried. I told her I would rather her send me official notice in the mail or fax and I gave her more questions and I pretty much owned her. I'm extremely hard to brain wash. The number she called me on was 973-482-3624. She was really good at what she was doing. I told her I had to discuss this with the family and to call back in an hour. We'll see if she calls back. Watch for these phone calls, noone gives money away just like that esp on the phone for $5,000 randomly without any signed paper work.

I've almost been scammed so many times that I would have lost thousands if I wasn't smart about it. I almost got scammed on a $29,000 check once trying to sell my car. Good catch on me. Watch your shit and don't give your infomation.

I get a phone call on my cell and that I was randomly selected to gain $5,000 in federal grant. She was saying congrats and shit. She was REALLY good with the way she used her words and sounded very official. I asked her lots of questions and she wanted my bank infomation. She had my address which got me a little worried. I told her I would rather her send me official notice in the mail or fax and I gave her more questions and I pretty much owned her. I'm extremely hard to brain wash. The number she called me on was 973-482-3624. She was really good at what she was doing. I told her I had to discuss this with the family and to call back in an hour. We'll see if she calls back. Watch for these phone calls, noone gives money away just like that esp on the phone for $5,000 randomly without any signed paper work.

I've almost been scammed so many times that I would have lost thousands if I wasn't smart about it. I almost got scammed on a $29,000 check once trying to sell my car. Good catch on me. Watch your shit and don't give your infomation.

I'm pretty sure I've seen that number on a restroom wall at atruckstop in Maine.