Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris Brown and T-Pain in concert

yeeooo you going to be spinnin at worship or the concert hall itself? ill hit ya up bro.

Z

concert center for the show......ill prob be @ worship in march or april on a fri by they way also...they making changes over there.. with the new promoters and stuff

it's still dead. btw, you're not on the flyer for that concert in the AC Weekly. you get added late or something ?

just added yest...the agent that booked both shows asked me...i know the talent buyer very well for hob...from what i hear its only busy the 1 sat a month when the "a" list does the promo...and gods kichen is out too

most times djs/ opening acts ect dont get added to the fliers of shows like that...i never do for the wailers, sean paul, matisyahu, run dmc, rahzel i never get on the flier...most of the fliers are done by the agency, because they have a criteria with the print adds...

btw its at HOB concert hall not the club....

well i'm not going to get into a pissing match with you. i witnessed the one and only A-list party so far, and it was on that snow night 2 or 3 weeks ago. in short, the staff was more drunk than anyone else i saw, because it was so beat.

and i opened for jamiroquia in the concert hall when they came, and i had a great time. i think you'll like it. i had to bring my own mixer and cdj's tho.

why couldnt HOB management just use the concert hall as a niteclub after live shows?

who knows, they can put some top djs in there too. but the problem is, it is AC. would be good for the summer time, but in the off season the only places that are packed is casbah and the mixx.

Z

well i'm not going to get into a pissing match with you. i witnessed the one and only A-list party so far, and it was on that snow night 2 or 3 weeks ago. in short, the staff was more drunk than anyone else i saw, because it was so beat.

and i opened for jamiroquia in the concert hall when they came, and i had a great time. i think you'll like it. i had to bring my own mixer and cdj's tho.

not personal on me...just going by what i was told...and i bring my gear to most venues anyways...most clubs have shit gear... and who am i speaking to here anyways?? what is ur dj name?