Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Other Types Of BOOTY CALLS

1. The Duty Call:

She needs something only a man can provide: the oil changed, sink unclogged, floors sanded, couch moved, bookshelves installed...

2. The Nudie Call: (otherwise known as the bullshit call)

She wants to tell you about the sex she's been having with someone else.Why? Because she trusts you.

3. The Cootie Call:

She wants you, as a guy, to explain in detail why guys are yucky, single minded, intolerable, lying, cheating dogs.

4. The Fruity Call:

She needs your opinion on shoes, houseplants, color schemes, china patterns, and Will & Grace. Bad news...she thinks you're gay.

5. The Snooty Call:

She requires an impartial ear to listen as she rails on her best friends at length.

6. The Moody Call:

Her PMSing self calls to rant about her work, boyfriend, controlling mom and the overall depressing state of society today. Too bad for you that caller ID isn't set up to screen the status of her bipolar disorder.

7. The Beauty Call:

She just got a really bad haircut or zit or couldn't zip up her favorite pants. Now she needs her ego stroked by...guess who?

8. The Doug Flutie Call:

After an eight year hiatus in Canada, she wants a job.

cwm39.gif

------------------

duvet.gif

close the world...open the next...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 12-19-2000).]

ill be there by 8 cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Muahahahaha... USUALLY. Answer shoulda been ALWAYS... time for a new boy toy hon...

What the fuck are you? Regis? The reson I got a NEW boy toy is because the previous one USUALLY satisfied me. The current boy toy ALWAYS satisfies me. Always and more smile.gif

------------------

AnnaBanana

Originally posted by umassclubberny:

What the fuck are you? Regis? The reson I got a NEW boy toy is because the previous one USUALLY satisfied me. The current boy toy ALWAYS satisfies me. Always and more smile.gif

**cough**bullshit**cough**

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

Oh yeah? Then how come you're trying to prove it to EzDreamer...I dunno...seems like you had to emphasize always a little bit. biggrin.gifwink.gif

cwm20.gif

------------------

duvet.gif

close the world...open the next...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Why would you say that? You don't fucking know me. Why you starting shit? I was fucking kidding in my original message. Why do you do you feel the need to be a fucking asshole?

Sense of humor escapes your mind... but I shall excuse you as you are making a feeble attempt at studying...

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif