Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space last year sold their own tickets, they had 3 day passes for either space or spin and you can use it at any show that they held and that was pretty damn good. I did go to both places with my pass. This year it looks like they are releasing the ticket info one at a time... and I'm waiting to see if they release the 3 day pass again because that was an awesome deal for a couple of reasons.. If you like to see more than one show at space it worked great or just have a couple of friends to tag along with you that was even better... and in my case i invite some girls that i met out since i had two 3 day passes... lol Went to see Armin Van Buuren at spin one of my favorites and of course PVD. I would like Armin Van Buuren to spin at Mansion again, just a note.

We do have one of the Largest databases on the internet for Concert and Club tickets since we work with the major players in the market... Just check out our site and you can see some space tickets and wmc events on there as well - LiveWebcasters.com

Space Releasing Tickets;

First was Viva Lights Out w/ Steve Lawler @ Space

Second is Armada w/ Armin Van Buuren & Meganite w/ Mauro Picotto

Third now is - Erick Morillo in the all new Space Terrace Sunday Morning

Hope this has helped?

Mastergraz

aka Webmastergraz

LiveWebcasters.com

We are about 3 weeks from the beginning of the festivities and Space still hasn't shown any signs that they would offer the 3 day passes.

Either they want people to question whether those passes will be available at all, that way...most people will buy individual tickets (which will bring more profits to Space).........or...simply there won't be any 3 day passes available.

I am a big fan of the whole presale idea at just about any club BUT Space. After all the crap last year of gauranteed express entry until 5 am with those passes and still expiericing 1 - 2 hour lines and hearing people wait as long as 3-4 hours even when they got there at midnight or 1 am - you can not trust anything they say or print.

Now this year their policy is if you do not get in by 2 am - your ticket is no longer valid. Wouldn't it make sense if they really had no intention of fucking people out of their $$ to at lease still honer those tickets. You'll be amazed how the fire cheif will all the sudden pop up at 1:30 to hold the line - or there will be some supposed issue why they are no longer letting people in when your $40 ticket is about to expire. IMO people who buy these things are taking a serious chance at getting ripped off with this added stipulation this year and I have said it in another post - MAKE SURE YOU USE YOUR CREDIT CARD SO YOU CAN DISPUTE THE CHARGE (NOT DEBIT EVEN IF IT IS VISA OR MC) - I HAD TO DO IT LAST YEAR AND GOT A PORTION OF THE $$ BACK FOR ALL THE PEOPLE I BOUGHT PASSES FOR

Space is the only club I have ever been to that pulls this shit - every other club who has presales will give you priority admission no matter what time you arrive - 95% of the time you walk in immediately.

Just a heads up to everyone on this who has not experienced the madness that goes on at the door - if you buy those tickets (I definitely will not - Space is all about the terrace in the morning and getting there at midnight to ensure admission is rediculous) make sure you get there really early to minimize your chances of getting screwed - b/c even thought they have gauranteed express admission until 2 that means absolutly nothing.

I am a big fan of the whole presale idea at just about any club BUT Space. After all the crap last year of gauranteed express entry until 5 am with those passes and still expiericing 1 - 2 hour lines and hearing people wait as long as 3-4 hours even when they got there at midnight or 1 am - you can not trust anything they say or print.

Now this year their policy is if you do not get in by 2 am - your ticket is no longer valid. Wouldn't it make sense if they really had no intention of fucking people out of their $$ to at lease still honer those tickets. You'll be amazed how the fire cheif will all the sudden pop up at 1:30 to hold the line - or there will be some supposed issue why they are no longer letting people in when your $40 ticket is about to expire. IMO people who buy these things are taking a serious chance at getting ripped off with this added stipulation this year and I have said it in another post - MAKE SURE YOU USE YOUR CREDIT CARD SO YOU CAN DISPUTE THE CHARGE (NOT DEBIT EVEN IF IT IS VISA OR MC) - I HAD TO DO IT LAST YEAR AND GOT A PORTION OF THE $$ BACK FOR ALL THE PEOPLE I BOUGHT PASSES FOR

Space is the only club I have ever been to that pulls this shit - every other club who has presales will give you priority admission no matter what time you arrive - 95% of the time you walk in immediately.

Just a heads up to everyone on this who has not experienced the madness that goes on at the door - if you buy those tickets (I definitely will not - Space is all about the terrace in the morning and getting there at midnight to ensure admission is rediculous) make sure you get there really early to minimize your chances of getting screwed - b/c even thought they have gauranteed express admission until 2 that means absolutly nothing.

You know that sucks... So Space was a mess?? I have to admit last year i didn't have any problems i guess i got lucky...The only problem i had was with Nerve Lounge in 2004 with john digweed and that place was a mess... But you are right all clubs get crazy when they start getting packed for wmc week... Some clubs do better jobs than others... Space was like the first to do advance ticket sales with a seperate line for ticket holders.. But i guess when the money is coming in no one cares who paid in advance... Right!! I'm glad you wrote this because my friend mark hates how space handles things and he alway's tells me all the bad shit that goes on over there but i never had a problem so from my point i can't really complain..

Good luck this year with your tickets!!!

Mastergraz

Good luck this year with your tickets!!!

Mastergraz

Thanks man - it is serious bullshit how they treat their customers and my posts are intended only to tell people how things really are. The worst part is they know they can pull that shit because they book the top acts that you can not see anywhere else. I saw so many people last year with presales and Space passes wait for hours in line being told they are "at capacity" - yet when someone heads to the front w/ a grand or 2 to buy a table they have no problem getting in w/in minutes. At least in the end when I wasn't able to use all of the spots on my Space pass for the rest of the people in my group - I was able to get a nice chunk of $$ back from Mastercard on the dispute - but there are probably so many people that didn't even think about that or didn't follow through which in the end was thosands of extra $$ in Space's pocket on admission for people they wouldn't even let in. They definitely like to prey off of people who don't know any better - and as soon as you start to go make any kind of a scene or yell - there are plenty of cops on their payroll to make sure you shut up or else.

W/ all that being said - I will somehow find my way into Space for the Subliminal Party and for Roger Sanchez's party. I know Roger's won't be as bad because its tuesday night - but Morillo's should be interesting at the door.