Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need info here.

Yes and no depending on what swtyle of music you like. I was a big fan of his for a while until he started playing a certain way. But now i keep hearing from friends how hit and miss he is and then how great he is after some of the commercial stuff he plays. The man is a legend so he could do whatever he wants. I say get there around 230ish.

Yes and no depending on what swtyle of music you like. I was a big fan of his for a while until he started playing a certain way. But now i keep hearing from friends how hit and miss he is and then how great he is after some of the commercial stuff he plays. The man is a legend so he could do whatever he wants. I say get there around 230ish.

Thanks Silver, I love house music, i just dont want to go and be like BLA lol, i love to dance till i cant no more and i need a good pair of sneaks to play.

heard this guy at deko once a while back, and he was horrible. guy didnt want anything to do with what was going on. only spun cause he was gettin paid to do it. there was no energy, no vibe or nothing. seemed like he put in some cds and pushed play. didnt even want to talk to anyone that was there for him and his music. i will never go see this guy again. NEVER. i hate how a dj shows up at a venue and just because it is not as big as the bigroom clubs in nyc he flaunts an attitude. maybe he had a bug up his ass that night but i dont know. i never seen or met a dj that acted the way he did that night. im sure he rips it up in nyc and shit but i lost all respect for him.

Z

heard this guy at deko once a while back, and he was horrible. guy didnt want anything to do with what was going on. only spun cause he was gettin paid to do it. there was no energy, no vibe or nothing. seemed like he put in some cds and pushed play. didnt even want to talk to anyone that was there for him and his music. i will never go see this guy again. NEVER. i hate how a dj shows up at a venue and just because it is not as big as the bigroom clubs in nyc he flaunts an attitude. maybe he had a bug up his ass that night but i dont know. i never seen or met a dj that acted the way he did that night. im sure he rips it up in nyc and shit but i lost all respect for him.

Z

Sorry you had a bad time at deko, i wasnt there but heard alot of the same reviews. The thing with him is that you gotta understand where hes coming from. This mans roots are in the deephouse scene and hes been changing and growing with the times.

Im sure the crowd at deko was a bit different then what he was use to and maybe didnt know how to play to them. But at crobar nyc he tends to play a mixture of things, while dont even get me started on what i hear he plays all over the world, all im gonna say is i wish i had more money to travel. Give a dj a few tries b4 you rule them out especially a legend like morales.

Sorry you had a bad time at deko, i wasnt there but heard alot of the same reviews. The thing with him is that you gotta understand where hes coming from. This mans roots are in the deephouse scene and hes been changing and growing with the times.

Im sure the crowd at deko was a bit different then what he was use to and maybe didnt know how to play to them. But at crobar nyc he tends to play a mixture of things, while dont even get me started on what i hear he plays all over the world, all im gonna say is i wish i had more money to travel. Give a dj a few tries b4 you rule them out especially a legend like morales.

i definitly know what your sayin and shit. deko is the kind of club where they invite the djs to play there style and there sound so NJ get to experience there feel to the music. they have had Sandy Rivera, Chus and Celballos, Roger Sanchez, Victor Calderone, Boris and many other guests come and play there music all while having a good time with everyone. Deko is not one of the clubs where the dj booth is a floor above the dance floor. it is just lifted a bit off the main floor all while the crowd can see whats goin on in the booth. shit i remember erick morillo rockin deko one night, there had to be like 20 people in that booth, erick is mixxin while pourin shots of grey goose in his mouth. some people might think wtf, but the energy in the night was out of control and thats what deko loves. Sandy Rivera brought his style of funky house that he plays in miami. shit the place was insane that night. i just feel that david could of done a lil better then what he did. im sure ill check him out again in the future maybe but after that night, it just showed alot of people that he didnt care and that he just wanted to get paid. but i guess djs have there off nights. everyone does and everyone has new experiences.

jack Z