Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Fourth Floor

Additional space, more rooms, jacuzzi, 2 showers, bathrooms, losta nice couches, 2 side rooms and 1 big side room with lots of space to sit down, glass thick doors, another coat check and a bar.

Very nice!

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

The 4th floor is very nice. When you're up there you don't feel like you're in Soundfactory.

Ok...here's the layout...when you first walk up the stairs right in front of you is the Cabaret Room...it's a room with 2 small levels of tables and booths. To the right of the stairs is a small dancefloor surrounded by nice chairs and couches.

In the back is the coat check, as well as the bar. To the right of the bar, along the wall, are 3 rooms to rent for parties. In two of the rooms, are nice soft chairs and couches to lounge in. The third room is the room with the jacuzzi and showers. This room is really nice. I don't think you're allowed in the jacuzzi, but it is a nice touch.

Last, but not least, the showers in the jacuzzi room, lead to a beautifully decorated bathroom. The bathroom is unisex, of course...and the main attraction is the white leather chairs/couch in there. The sink counters are nice too.

I have to say that Factory outdid themselves with this new addition. I personally love it up there. It's a place where you can actually have a decent conversation without yelling over the music.

I think you should check it out when you have the chance...you won't be disappointed.

That jacuzzi is $3500- to use. I asked the bouncer last Saturday. I don't know if that's for the night or a set amount of time. He said people have rented it out, but not that night (12/16/00). If ya got the $$, it's probably worth it. cwm36.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Additional space, more rooms, jacuzzi, 2 showers, bathrooms, losta nice couches, 2 side rooms and 1 big side room with lots of space to sit down, glass thick doors, another coat check and a bar.

Very nice!

don't forget the new dance floor

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by mremz1:

That jacuzzi is $3500- to use. I asked the bouncer last Saturday. I don't know if that's for the night or a set amount of time. He said people have rented it out, but not that night (12/16/00). If ya got the $$, it's probably worth it. cwm36.gif

I have seen it its really nice, but for 3500$ you better get a bouncer watchin the door so unwanted juice heads dont try to bellyflop in that ish...

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html splash.gif

Ooooh I really liked that place smile.gif The jacuzzi was really NO big deal coz it was TINY... But anyway, it's really nice.. I like the area where the tables are, it's so quiet there.. You can actually go take a little break there and just chill out. Does anyone know when it'll be VIP only? I asked a bouncer but I forgot what he said smile.gif