Clubplanet Nightlife Community

please join me saturday for my b-day with jazzy jeff, terry hunter and kenny dope

shinemiami

Yeah I'm noit sure if I like Grey Goose or Belvedere more. They're both equally smooth (for my own taste). :D

agreed. I used to think Ketel One was great until I realized those two were much smoother compared to Ketel One. I like mine straight up with a twist of lime...yum yum :pint:

interesting...

hey guys

saturday is my birthday. Hope you'll all join me for free champagne till midnight plus the rare musical treat feat: dj jazzy jeff, kenny dope, and terry hunter - should be a magical night.. if you'd like to come join me email me at jonathancowan@mac.com - see you all saturday!

sincerely,

Jon Cowan

Happy B Day Jon. I missed it but I heard it was off the chain. To many more birthdays.

:beer:

Happy b-day jon!!

Saturday night was awesome... i came by to say hi and u were outside, over here, over there.... all over the place. we kept missing each other... lol busy b-day boy! :tongue:

I couldnt get my ass off the dancefloor! :eek:

Good times at Shine AGAIN! hehe

I will see u next week!

Cheers! :beer:

miguel.- :smoke: