Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge 06'

1st you need to bring the renters back...they kinda help

Yea, I def agree. I think Seaside saw it last "GLORY" last year with R3 running XS and Temps. It was a great summer down there. However with Temps no more and R3 being less involved w Seaside, it will see a decent summer but nothing like last year. Not to mention the "rumors" of this being the last year for D JAIS, yet again and the addition of some SUPER summer spots around the Long Branch area just to name a few.....Those who know, know! It will def be interesring....lol

1st you need to bring the renters back...they kinda help

Now your a real estate insider? Come on hype.... stop

Hype, should Merge make a bid for Tiesto's new residency too??

And spare me the "they don't have the $$" lecture. Merge has enough loot to buy who ever the fuck they want....

Now your a real estate insider? Come on hype.... stop

Hype, should Merge make a bid for Tiesto's new residency too??

And spare me the "they don't have the $$" lecture. Merge has enough loot to buy who ever the fuck they want....

I think you are readin into too much there...I simply stated that renters would help for a successful sunday nite party down there. Times have changed...and like Prime said, its the locals runnin the show down in seaside. Xs is already one up on Merge in that they had 2 VIP giveaway nites