Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT reviews at Crobar?

But when he droped "E2E4" from 1981 around 1pm i think. He played it for 44mins (song is about 58mins long) i danced the whole thing. That was the highlight of my night.

I can't believe I missed that!

E2E4 is the birth of trance by a german producer/guitar player called MARTIN something i cant spell the name of the top of my head right now. And like im always saying if your a fan of the music and culture reasearch and learn your history. And my home collection of music consists of about 5000 pieces of vinyl and over 400 cds now, and im not a dj. Just a very dedicated dance/house culture fan. Im a walking boxing encyclopedia and a house music dance historian of sorts hehe.[/quote

I did some research and found out that E2-E4 was created by Manuel Gottsching....the song is 58 minutes long...and is credited with being the first house song...i'm trying to find the song...i'd love to hear it...

I finally got home. Party ended around 3:05pm. Time to get sleep b4 heading over to cielo for tedd patterson, tonite. Some good and some bad hrs but a fter 9am it was nothing but perfection. I must be losign my stamina cause i was very tired by 7am. But got a second wind back thankfully and choose my spots here and there to get down.

But when he droped "E2E4" from 1981 around 1pm i think. He played it for 44mins (song is about 58mins long) i danced the whole thing. That was the highlight of my night.

Shout out to glowball for being mad cool and i met alot of new people, sorry if i cant remember b=names right now. So after being there from 1130pm fri night until 3pm sat afternoon. All i can say is that danny played a lot of styles for a lot of different people. And i had a great time. Danny still my fave dj and number 1 dj in the world, imo.

Yes their were some lows in the night, but if you were part of his BE YOURSELF residency "family" then you know how great it was after 9am.

Silver,

I found that song but man it was slow, repetitive and pretty boring...in 1981 it was definitely ahead of it's time but if DT spun that for 45 mins....I would have left...

Silver,

I found that song but man it was slow, repetitive and pretty boring...in 1981 it was definitely ahead of it's time but if DT spun that for 45 mins....I would have left...

I hear where your coming from but afte being there from 12am and danny playing it 13hrs later it didnt matter, it felt good to come down a bit musically. Also he was working it here and thre as well. Song is not for everyone.