Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QUESTION FOR SHORT PEOPLE (SHORTIES)

well...seeing as I took genetics..from what I remember...2 extremes are more likely to have an average size child....

But it also really depends on the grandparents'/greatgrandparents' genetics as well...

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by fuzzywuzzy:

IF a short man and a short woman have a kid, will that kid also be short. As an example, if UKNJX2 and EGGMOK have a kid, will that kid end up being short with a short dick, short temper, short nose, short ...well, you get the idea. I need to know the answer to this.

yeah, and it'll have short hair too, don't forget that one!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 12-20-2000).]

I'm 5'2, well, almost, 5'1 3/4. My first kid (now 14) is almost 6 feet tall and his mother was also 5'2. My second kid (now 12) is not even 5 feet tall yet and his mother was 6'2. How's that?

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I'm 5'2, well, almost, 5'1 3/4. My first kid (now 14) is almost 6 feet tall and his mother was also 5'2. My second kid (now 12) is not even 5 feet tall yet and his mother was 6'2. How's that?

So, the truth finally hit the newsstands. EGGMOK is really Crackorn's second son and UKNJX2 is Crackorn's first wife. They are one big fucking family. Everything is crystal clear now. I can continue with my life now.

So, the truth finally hit the newsstands. EGGMOK is really Crackorn's second son and UKNJX2 is Crackorn's first wife. They are one big fucking family. Everything is crystal clear now. I can continue with my life now.

Whoa there, slow down cuz I'm only 5'3/4" and Crackorn's first wife was 5'2"...so no, you can't continue with your life just yet...such a funny fuzzywuzzy!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

So, the truth finally hit the newsstands. EGGMOK is really Crackorn's second son and UKNJX2 is Crackorn's first wife. They are one big fucking family. Everything is crystal clear now. I can continue with my life now. [/quote

I think this has been general knowledge of the boards since I've been around. You must be VERY intelligent! Besides, the family is not so big. We're little and we love it!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

yeah,

i'm fuckin short. so what.

So what when i walk down the hallways at work people scream "de plane, de plane..boss".

So what i'm so short that i can go down on midgets.

So what if my dick is so small that my jockstrap consists of a peanut shell and a rubberband.

So what. Short peeps have feelings too.

eggmok

------------------

Short people got no reason..short people got no, no reason...

SO, Y'all shop at Kaybees (for kids) for clothes or sumthin, and like use cushions when you drive? And ask for help at Keyfood to reach the top shelfs? How about the top buttons in an elevator of a skyscraper? I need to know how you cope.

Yep, you've got the idea, except I think Kaybee is a toy store. You must be thinking of Kids 'R' Us, a personal favorite of mine!!!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

aahhh, jealousy . . .

i'd be in heaven if uknjx2 were doing the nasty and to my surprise we had a kid . . .

at least i'm getting laid loser . . .

btw, crackorn is my half brother which makes you our bitch . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

IF a short man and a short woman have a kid, will that kid also be short. As an example, if UKNJX2 and EGGMOK have a kid, will that kid end up being short with a short dick, short temper, short nose, short ...well, you get the idea. I need to know the answer to this.