Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cosmic Gate?

Does anyone know if they will be spinning at a club? I know they are part of Wet Grooves beach party lineup. I am hoping that they might also make an appearance somewhere else. I love these guys. Last time I saw them was more than a year ago in Chicago.

Does anyone know if they will be spinning at a club? I know they are part of Wet Grooves beach party lineup. I am hoping that they might also make an appearance somewhere else. I love these guys. Last time I saw them was more than a year ago in Chicago.

Hey Pachi, I know that they are spinning at the Wyndham Miami Beach Resort, poolside stage... The only thing is you have to be a wmc badge holder... I know you want to see them in a club but i really didn't see anything yet... If i do i'll post it...

Good Luck....

March, Tuesday 28 - Last Call

Venue: Wyndham Miami Beach Resort, poolside stage

Talent: George Acosta, Andy Moor, Cosmic Gate,

Address: 4833 Collins Avenue Miami Beach 33140

Time: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Presented by: WMC

WMC Badge Policy: WMC 2006 Badgeholders Only

they are actually spinning in a club...the pearl nightclub that is upstairs at nikki beach for the wet grooves beach party on friday, march 24.

the club rocks!!!

so to answer you questions...yes!

i heard they will be spinning at midnight? this beach party is making me want to cancel my other plans for friday night.

i heard they will be spinning at midnight? this beach party is making me want to cancel my other plans for friday night.

that would probably be best since this is our line up fiday night upstairs at pearl nightclub:

Infected Mushroom Live!

Utah Saints (Live Dex-n-FX) – Special Guests!

Andy Moor

Cosmic Gate

Darude

Deepsky

r u kidding me??? that club will never be the same!!!