Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know you are a raver when...

Well the first raves i went to or knew about(Storm) were in abandoned warehouses/factories in brooklyn and queens around 1989 and they were the sickest parties ever(i still have fliers to some of these parties lmfao). With dj's like sven vath,dj dag,frankie bones,dj hell,jimmy crash,lenny dee,josh wink,richie hawtin blowin shit up. Very underground as you could get away with anything back then(smokin da herb^^). Things were great until about 94 when the firemarshalls couldnt be bought out anymore or maybe it was mayor gulliani just being a dick. Anyways all the parties were gettin shut down. Then it all went commercial and candy. Now its a dead scene.

very true. I got into the scene around 95, so i did miss the storm rave ear. But it doesnt get anymore underground then the "rave in the cave" in upstate ny. Perpetual Rhythem i believe it was called, held back in 97.

very true. I got into the scene around 95, so i did miss the storm rave ear. But it doesnt get anymore underground then the "rave in the cave" in upstate ny. Perpetual Rhythem i believe it was called, held back in 97.

The rave in the cave was sooo awesome. I was there too. Frankie Bones thought he was batman that night lol. Nigel Richards and T-1000 were great as usual as was the vibe. Unfortunally some dumbass punks set someones house on fire that morning and a few morons went spelunking and fell in a hole and had to be rescued. All in all a night i'll never forget.

The rave in the cave was sooo awesome. I was there too. Frankie Bones thought he was batman that night lol. Nigel Richards and T-1000 were great as usual as was the vibe. Unfortunally some dumbass punks set someones house on fire that morning and a few morons went spelunking and fell in a hole and had to be rescued. All in all a night i'll never forget.

I was goin to raves from 95-02. That by far was one of the most memoriable experiences. That was a true dirty, grimy,rave, hahaha. My pants were all dirty and soaked up to my knees. Ill never forget that party and the one at Liberty Science center. Those 2 parties are once in a lifetime.