Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the dress code at CREAM (club related post, should get huge thread)

that's a good question, now where have i heard that one before?

i too am trying my best to stick within the boundaries set forth by the regulator. a much needed force in this community.

he reminds me of something that socrates once said... "i am the gadfly of the ignorant, the midwife of knowledge."...

granted, i didn't quote him verbatim, but it's close.

be cool

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by petrol:

Careful Wizard....

There was no club content in your post. You might incur the wrath of 'The Regulator'.

I'm just watching your back. Peace.

he did say "community", does that count?

Club fact #837:

I have never been to Exit, nor do I have a desire.

smile.gif

god Cazz, this thread is HUGE. well at least you're up to 7 replies.

club comments: (quotes)

TWILO IS WACK

JP SUCKS ASS

MAC THINKS APOTHEOSIS NOW SUCKS ASS. why? why oh why oh why? what has happened to our sense of COMMUNITY (see I got that one in too)

sorry, rambling, need alcohol now. anyone want to come to the World Bank's christmas party tomorrow night? free booze...

and in the spirit of previous nonsense, what colour shoes are you going to wear? I was thinking white stilettos so I can dance round my handbag.

sorry, need alcohol.

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

god Cazz, this thread is HUGE. well at least you're up to 7 replies.

club comments: (quotes)

TWILO IS WACK

JP SUCKS ASS

MAC THINKS APOTHEOSIS NOW SUCKS ASS. why? why oh why oh why? what has happened to our sense of COMMUNITY (see I got that one in too)

sorry, rambling, need alcohol now. anyone want to come to the World Bank's christmas party tomorrow night? free booze...

and in the spirit of previous nonsense, what colour shoes are you going to wear? I was thinking white stilettos so I can dance round my handbag.

sorry, need alcohol.

el-oh-el.

This thread is soooo massive that is it slowing down the server. CALM DOWN PEOPLE, PLEASE.

Anyway, I can barely type because tears are streaming down my face from the degradation of the community

*rollseyesliketherestoftheboard*

BTW, what club do you think has the best ceiling? I would say Palladium, but it's closed.

i dont know why people are replying to this post. everyone knows damn well you aint going to cream friday. or going anywhere else any other night for that matter...

you people shouldn't encourage her like this. next thing you know she'll be askin who's spinnin at twilo next friday, or askin song ids on something she 'heard' at a 'club' this 'past weekend'

------------------

chronic is the answer...

p00h you are one funny fucker. I AM going, it is my Friend's B-Day (I have to).

Please don't tell anyone that I just make up those sonds I ask for on the ID's. I hate to feel "left out"

Furthermore:

I WILL be going to that oldschool thing at Vinyl.

I WILL BE going to Danny & Carl Cox at Twilo.

That's a promise. You in????

BTW, I will call you later, I hope it's not too late. Do you evr check your email?