Clubplanet Nightlife Community

T K C : That Kid Chris :: April 8 :: Therapy (Junior Vasquez @ Diesel)

aftadark

Hey Mr. Brightside,

Your into the killers & your boyfriend looks like a girlfriend that you bleep and bloop into his mouth.

wow you must have had a serious detox yesterday, to feel this good and witty on a Wed.. what did you hit the hay at 6:30 last night?

ohhh making fun of RI. very "new money", carelli. i expected better from such an old money conservative such as yourself.

Rhode Island does get a lot of the trickle down from our old money Massachusetts economy. And for that I'm grateful, someone's got to be there to catch our run-off.

dillz, you are missing the greatest Fallout Boy video ever on MTV right now. I think (and I may be wrong) that they're trying to copy the Thriller video. But with vampires. Genius this band, genius.

• 2 weeks later...

• THIS Saturday night (10pm) ... till ... Sunday morn (7am)

• THERAPY is 18+

• Admission cost varies depending on "IF" you are wearing WHITE attire ...and... the TIME of entry

(a guest list for REDUCED admission is available, call the numbers on the add ... Jarrod, Red, Eli, Myself, or anyone on our team : aftadark@hotmail.com | MySpace.com/AftaDark ... Note: after 2am, entry is NOT guaranteed unless you are WEARING WHITE, so plan accordingly!)

• VIP Reservations can also be made, this guarantees your entry if we sell out, also no waiting in line, a private bar & section of the club, as well as champaign on ice ... call the #s above to set it up.

• THIS Saturday night (10pm) ... till ... Sunday morn (7am)

• THERAPY is 18+

• Admission cost varies depending on "IF" you are wearing WHITE attire ...and... the TIME of entry

(a guest list for REDUCED admission is available, call the numbers on the add ... Jarrod, Red, Eli, Myself, or anyone on our team : aftadark@hotmail.com | MySpace.com/AftaDark ... Note: after 2am, entry is NOT guaranteed unless you are WEARING WHITE, so plan accordingly!)

• VIP Reservations can also be made, this guarantees your entry if we sell out, also no waiting in line, a private bar & section of the club, as well as champaign on ice ... call the #s above to set it up.

Crikey...the admission process is entirely too complex.

Guess I can't make it.