Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** OFFICIAL S & D NO-MEETUP!!!! ***

okay. . .

S&D is going to be a freaking madhouse, and with the amount of people from this board going, the power bar is not gonna fit a large group such as ourselves. . . so i have a new idea. . .

how about we NOT meetup?? just for a change. . . let the night progress as it will. . . i mean i usually find everyone throughout the night without the meetups anyway. . .

so how's about it? we just meetup naturally throughout the night finding each other by the whims of fate. . .

cwm35.gif

------------------

so tell me. . . who's yr daddy???

I'm down. cool.gif

I here ya Mikey...it is gonna be a mad house...plus the security will get pissed if they see a mad bumrush to the Power Bar.

You'll see me anyway bro...you can't escape me...

In fact, fuck Sasha & Digweed...they suck balls...I'm going over to World first then Exit for afterhours...

Who's with me?!?! cwm27.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

duvet.gif

halcyon...on...on...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

i say do it anyway. maybe we should have the meet-up in bouncy-ball room instead, or let's just hang where we normally do by the stairs in the back.

its nice to meet new peeps. one can always choose to abstain from going anyway.

i see you point mikey, its gonna be a madhouse, but then again, when is it not?

im for the meetup. smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by nycedee:

i say do it anyway. maybe we should have the meet-up in bouncy-ball room instead, or let's just hang where we normally do by the stairs in the back.

its nice to meet new peeps. one can always choose to abstain from going anyway.

i see you point mikey, its gonna be a madhouse, but then again, when is it not?

don't get me wrong, i'm not tryin' to dis any peeps, but we've all been meetin' up all the damn time!! i just thought it might be interesting to have a Twilo night without some form of organized hullaballo. . .

but if there has to be a meetup, i say do it upstairs at the bar near coat check. . . much more room, you can smoke, and drinks are readily available. . .

please, PLEASE, PLEASE, no meetup at the steps by the back bar. . . it's a red-hot security zone lately, and it needs to cool the fuck down. . . please!!!

i fear the crowd situation this Friday. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by noiseboy (edited 12-18-2000).]

NO MEET UP BY THE STAIRS!

Exactly what Mikey said...Security thinks that place is already sketchy...I don't want my ass or any other my peeps getting called in the back...

AND IF ANY OF YOU BRINGS A WHISTLE, A SIGN, OR ANY OTHER STUPID THING TO ATTRACT SECURITY...YOU'RE NOT ONLY GOING TO HEAR IT FROM ME...BUT FROM OTHERS TOO.

Keep that shit at home...its Twilo...not the WWF.

------------------

duvet.gif

halcyon...on...on...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 12-18-2000).]

This is by far the best idea...

You will know who is where... situation needs to be controlled... the last meetup I remember where it was that crowded winded with everyone getting thrown outta the powerbar.

Meet by the coatcheck if anything like noiseboy said...

Like shadowchaser said... discretion is the better part of valor... seen too many get dragged into the back room already...

So relax, and enjoy yourselves. Come see me if you need a spanking or two.

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

I say we have an official meet-up in the closet!

Actually Mikey's suggestion probably ha to be the least-club/board geeky thing anyone has suggested around here.

Twilo is not that big, when you meet up with people, and they will kow where other people are, just migrate.

Now that's a plan

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Breffini Bar Sat Night...oops it got cancelled

My new web site...Version 1.02

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

I agree man. NO MEET-UP! It's already going to be crazy in that place. Hell man, your suppose to be there for the music and the dancing... socialize before or after, but have fun during!

Just my $.02

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

nah, I heard they have mercury and solace set on repeat in the closet. cwm27.gif

Actually BluSkyGirl would be in heaven if she heard that...

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Breffini Bar Sat Night...oops it got cancelled

My new web site...Version 1.02

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

NO MEET UP BY THE STAIRS!

AND IF ANY OF YOU BRINGS A WHISTLE, A SIGN, OR ANY OTHER STUPID THING TO ATTRACT SECURITY...YOU'RE NOT ONLY GOING TO HEAR IT FROM ME...BUT FROM OTHERS TOO.

H

i dont want 2 offend anyone but ill b with my whistle, only under the big ball.

thats where we nead 2 meat up.(read my post)

------------------

when u dream ther r no rules,peeps can fly,anything can hapend.

sometimes theres a momment as u awaking & u becoming aware of the real world around u, but u still dreaming.

u may think u can fly,but u better not try

Originally posted by schwingep:

Actually Mikey's suggestion probably ha to be the least-club/board geeky thing anyone has suggested around here.

Twilo is not that big, when you meet up with people, and they will kow where other people are, just migrate.

Now that's a plan

- Pete

cool.gif

holy shit-balls!! i'm takin' this date down, when Pete actually agrees with what i gotta say on the board. . . cwm13.gif

and if you know me, the official hardcore-nomad, you know i'll be galavanting around stirrin' up the shitstorm with some kids. . .

official meetup 6am, by the coatcheck, maybe i'll be there, maybe not. . . it'll be a xxx-mas surprise cwm32.gif

now, where's the pre-party??? cwm35.gif

------------------

Just wanted to say a quick HOWDY and that I hope/know you guys will all have an awesome time. I'm with Mike, no planning. Everybody hops around all nite anyway, you're bound to bump into someone from CP....lol

I'll be thinkin' of you guys...can't wait til next month! biggrin.gif