Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of Vegas nightlife 3-12 to 3-15

whitehype

You have got to be the most arrogant freeloader who has ever posted here. How many times did you claim to be so good looking this and that. You honestly believe the doorman from Pure gave two shits how CUTE you think you are??? You brag about stiffing a bartender on the cost of the drink and a tip? Also brag about freeloading off someone else's VIP drinks at B.E.? Dude you need to come back to Earth. The chicks who were grinding on you were probably trying to hustle a "customer" and then figured you were too cheap to buy a fucking drink so they didn't even bother to solicit you.

You just deleted your post. Your humble references to your arrogant objectivity doesn't cover up the things that some people will find dispicable. The reality is that arrogant dudes who brag about stiffing people, well, many of us locals really despise that while others will applaud your ability to save money.

I'm sorry if I am raining on your parade. Just come to Vegas and have fun. I'm happy you had fun. No need to put others down. Also Vegas really hates a self proclaimed stiff more than anything. Vegas karma has an interesting way of dealing with that.

You just deleted your post. Your humble references to your arrogant objectivity doesn't cover up the things that some people will find dispicable. The reality is that arrogant dudes who brag about stiffing people, well, many of us locals really despise that while others will applaud your ability to save money.

I'm sorry if I am raining on your parade. Just come to Vegas and have fun. I'm happy you had fun. No need to put others down. Also Vegas really hates a self proclaimed stiff more than anything. Vegas karma has an interesting way of dealing with that.

dude wtf are you talking about?

I waited 10 mins trying to get the bartenders attention and he didn't even do so much as look at me. I only had a credit card so I couldn't just throw cash on the counter, like I would do that anyway so someone else could just grab it. I am not going to wait a hour on my vacation b/c someone accidently forgot to charge me for my drink. If they split tips he will be getting the lost money anyway

as for the VIP there was no one even near their tables and waitresses were pouring OUT their drinks. I saw them do this to 2 fucking tables, she literally poured out some liquor + redbull + cranberry juice + oranage juice into the huge bucket of ice they had. The girls were getting me the drinks, I wasn't taking anything, plus they would have just gone in the trash.

I was definitely not trying to put others down, I was just telling ppl what I saw and how things were ran IMO. Before I went to Vegas I thought it would be full of beautiful people dressed up to kill and I was really disappointed in that (in the men's department... not that I am gay by any means lol)

oh well, this thread turned out to be a huge waste, whatever

Oh well. I guess I was just trying to be objective too. You posted about how you didn't pay a bartender for drinks because he forgot to charge you, you didn't pay a waitress because she would have thrown them out anyway, and you wouldn't go into Tangerine because you didn't want to pay the cover. You also made it a point to mention how good looking you are about five times, and you went so far as to say Pure let you in because you were better looking than the other guys in line. And now you claim you were dissapointed because other dudes weren't dressed nicely. Bro, please take your time before coming back to town, please.