Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: umassclubberny

hey there....IM me at fantom0680

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Damn...trying to pick her up too?

Playa playa from the Himalayas...

Err...What????

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Playing coy, eh?

I can see it through it like a hole in a bagel.

i have NO idea what you are speaking of! wink.gif

------------------

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Damn, you give womanizing a new meaning bro...

err...i was kidding. lol....i prefer talking to girls. They have alot more interesting to say. however there are some male exceptions, and those are the guys i call my boys. I find it easier to talk to females.

Peace out Cub scout. smile.gif

------------------

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

err...i was kidding. lol....i prefer talking to girls. They have alot more interesting to say. however there are some male exceptions, and those are the guys i call my boys. I find it easier to talk to females.

Peace out Cub scout. smile.gif

Then beware of this version of the booty call from girls...you will get it...

The Fruity Call: She needs your opinion on shoes, houseplants, color schemes, china patterns, and Will & Grace. Bad news...she thinks you're gay. cwm15.gif

------------------

duvet.gif

close the world...open the next...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Bad news...she thinks you're gay. cwm15.gif

Hmm.....No.

------------------

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

[b Bad news...she thinks you're gay. cwm15.gif

For the record, im hetrosexual smile.gif thanks. By the way....what i quoted you on above is truly the most ignorant comment i've heard all day. No offense. I dont like to be one to offend you know. Oh...wait...lets not continue this thread frank.....i dont want to cause a Bullshit personal conversation thread, with you. Knowing that you hate those so much.....oooohh! but wait! this was a thread in the attention of umassclubberny wasnt it?! and i continued my conversation WITH HER on AIM, and not on this thread didnt I? I guess it wasnt Me who started the bullshit personal conversation. Next time you complain about bullshit threads....slow ur roll. Then realize that you add ur $0.02 even when it is clearly a thread not directed in your attention, just as much as we do. Then perhaps you can stop complaining so much. I dont mean to cause drama, cause i Dont take this board so seriously. But that shit annoyed me. Im only speaking the truth. And lets end it here. No bashing. say what you gotta say, in a respectful manner. and it'll end after that.

Later.

------------------

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Hey Al,

What's with the huge ass signature? Cut it down to size or something...

A while back peeps got really fucking annoyed with Art's halloween sigs that were a mile long... and he took them down as a courtesy to us... and guess what, at one point Dave even stopped allowing sigs altogether cause peeps got seriously annoyed with the huge sigs...

So now what? You trying to outdo him or something?

BTW, what the hell you getting so pissed about anyway? Shadowchaser nudges you a little and you get all pissed off? Come on man, I know you gotta a better sense of humor than that...

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif