Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its cool when u wanna go see S&D and ur friends ditch you....

Ok SO!! i wanna go see the greatest show this friday at twilo for s&d i have never experienced one of their "parties" and i really really!!! wanna go. ive been waiting for this for over a month now and i was all phsyced this week for it. tellin all my friends and getting into the posts n shit....turns out, my friends say they dont' wanna go...just cuz they dont' want to!!! i tried talking some sense into them and telling them it is going to be something they will never forget. so now i don't know what to do, go alone? or try to find one person to go with if i even can..i don't mean to complain on this board im just dissapointed that i might not be able to go.... cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm21.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

"see the music, hear the music, feel the music....now get up and dance"

aol sn: kshark81

yes im seriously debating,the drive would suck cuz im 2 hrs away but the show would be incredible...well i "hope" to see you guys there if i go

latez

------------------

"see the music, hear the music, feel the music....now get up and dance"

bro , listen 2 me, fuck your freinds, most of my frends are into z100 and ktu music, so they dont understand twilo, when u get there, everyone is your frend, just come up and talk to anyone, you will be frends with them in 5 min, promise, thats why this club has a soul, anyway if u dont find anyone to chill just look for us ( ill be wearing, as always, blue Top Gun shades!) we ll show ya around! ciao -mike

------------------

- music is the answer +

OH my, that's not a reason to not go...do you know how many people you can meet there if you want someone to hang out with??? I'll be there, you can hang out with me (but I'm not getting there until around 3:00..)Seriously, you shouldn't let that stop you from going!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Hi UKNJx2:

Are you going to exit on Sat 12/23.Let me know. If you are going PM me.Thanks.

Originally posted by uknjx2:

OH my, that's not a reason to not go...do you know how many people you can meet there if you want someone to hang out with??? I'll be there, you can hang out with me (but I'm not getting there until around 3:00..)Seriously, you shouldn't let that stop you from going!!!

OMG fuck friends!!! I usually have more fun alone. Plus we're talking about TWILO here! Everyone's right, u can guarantee meet peeps within like 10 min there and u will have a great time because there will be no friends of urs there 2 hold u back. Make it a social night.And if all else fails, take lots of drugs. cwm38.gif

thanx guys, nice to know i have people to rely on heh heh, its cool i don't even know half of you people and ur up for hangin out. sweet! and yes if all else fails,ill take alot of drugs haha jk smile.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..." (the tick)

atickhum.gif

Hahahaha Shit Kykle, what can I say... Looks like all that bunch of amish friends u got are really not reliable at all... They have no idea of what they're ditchin, but only u know how sorry they would be if they could only understand the magnitude of this experience... U know what!? To HELL W THEM! I say get a co-pilot and go for it!!! Have a merry X-mas á la S&D!! Besides U'll be meeting all these wonderful peeps from ClubNYC!! cwm35.gif

Don't you wish Alex and I would be around KU for S&D?!?!?! hehehe U know how it is, we could never say no to a Twilo Friday.. cwm32.gifbiggrin.gifcwm35.gif In fact if we were around WE would be telling you to come w us!! hahahahaha cwm27.gif

Well, good luck bro, and I really hope u can make it!!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

yea miguel, it sux we can't have our international rollin, goin on. i wish you guys were here, i have a blast when we all go cuz we know what goes down haha! well maybe ill just go it alone..besides that really nice girl marluna wink.gif sed somethin about meeting there so that would be cool cwm32.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..." (the tick)

kermit.gif