Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Absolute Perfection

when you jerk off to pictures like these, what are you holding on to when your f'n her from behind?... her hips?!!... where are they?

I don't jerk off to pictures like these.

and yeah, if I were fucking this chick from behind believe me, I'd find something to hold on to.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..lol...i think she has a great bod...everytime a girl sees a skinny girl they try to feed her oreos!........but then we see brit and they all want her to get on the treadmill!......what the ef

Who is she? I think she has a great bod. I think the skinnier the better. I have no problem with it at all, I would LOVE to be that skinny.

Who is she? I think she has a great bod. I think the skinnier the better. I have no problem with it at all, I would LOVE to be that skinny.

Now you're talking. Skinny is good.

Just don't say that to a fat chick. or they will get the N.A.A.F.A after you

Now you're talking. Skinny is good.

Just don't say that to a fat chick. or they will get the N.A.A.F.A after you

Skinny is good! Someone who is anorexic(sp) skinny is not good because that means they are unhealthy, but someone who takes care of themselves by working out and watching what they eat, there is nothing wrong with that at all. Some girls are just naturally thin, and for someone to say that's unhealthy or they need to eat is kind of wrong. This is one of the reasons why I love Europeans, and Europe in general, nothing is convienent, you have to actually walk, and get exercise to get things you want. Here in America there is an over-abundance of everything and there is a store on every corner, therefore this is why most of America is overweight and having serious health problems. It pains me to see children as fat as they are now a days, in fact it sickens me. When I was younger I was out playing and running around all day long, now all kids do is sit in front of the television and eat fast food, I wasn't even allowed to eat candy as a kid.

Skinny is good! Someone who is anorexic(sp) skinny is not good because that means they are unhealthy, but someone who takes care of themselves by working out and watching what they eat, there is nothing wrong with that at all. Some girls are just naturally thin, and for someone to say that's unhealthy or they need to eat is kind of wrong. This is one of the reasons why I love Europeans, and Europe in general, nothing is convienent, you have to actually walk, and get exercise to get things you want. Here in America there is an over-abundance of everything and there is a store on every corner, therefore this is why most of America is overweight and having serious health problems. It pains me to see children as fat as they are now a days, in fact it sickens me. When I was younger I was out playing and running around all day long, now all kids do is sit in front of the television and eat fast food, I wasn't even allowed to eat candy as a kid.

When we were younger, if it was nice out and there was no school, you better believe our asses were outside. we would get in trouble if we were playing video games or something during the day.

There's no excuse for a 10 year old to weigh as much as me.

michelindonalds.jpg

That's disgusting...

It actually makes me sad and digusted to see that.... I would put my kid on a treadmill for the rest of his life.

I was always outside running around, never really played video games, always involved in sports and I'm thankful that I did. I wasn't even allowed to own a video game... lol

And 9, I work out 3 times a week, I do not have that much muscle. I am a size five with a very nice set of abs, and nice round rump, I think that's a phalicy(sp) to say that working out builds muscle... (But I obviously don't know how to spell after two drinks at lunch... :laugh: )

It actually makes me sad and digusted to see that.... I would put my kid on a treadmill for the rest of his life.

I was always outside running around, never really played video games, always involved in sports and I'm thankful that I did. I wasn't even allowed to own a video game... lol

And 9, I work out 3 times a week, I do not have that much muscle. I am a size five with a very nice set of abs, and nice round rump, I think that's a phalicy(sp) to say that working out builds muscle... (But I obviously don't know how to spell after two drinks at lunch... :laugh: )

I'm not talking about kids, I'm talking about older people. I mean, sometimes i eat like shit, notice I gain 5 pounds and i'm like, damn... I need to lose weight.

Then I see these walking manatees and I'm like, shit... don't these people have any self respect.

I'm not talking about kids, I'm talking about older people. I mean, sometimes i eat like shit, notice I gain 5 pounds and i'm like, damn... I need to lose weight.

Then I see these walking manatees and I'm like, shit... don't these people have any self respect.

:laugh: walking manatees :laugh: I just almost spit my water all over my computer.... :laugh:

I eat what I want but in moderation, and I get as much exercise as I can. There should be no reason children aren't getting exercise all day long.