Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Misleading promotions

I just want to let clubplanet promoters know they misled members into thinking there was an open bar @ Lotus Thursday night. The open bar was allegedly suppose be from 10-11:30pm according to their info. I showed up at 11pm with my girlfriend and was told by the lady serving drinks upstairs at the bar that the promoters just lie to people to get them to come in and that she had heard lots of other people asking about this so called open bar.

Anyways I'm pissed that I took a taxi all the way down there from midtown east for some so called party.

Please don't lie to the clubplanet members. Thanks!

- Adam

I just want to let clubplanet promoters know they misled members into thinking there was an open bar @ Lotus Thursday night. The open bar was allegedly suppose be from 10-11:30pm according to their info. I showed up at 11pm with my girlfriend and was told by the lady serving drinks upstairs at the bar that the promoters just lie to people to get them to come in and that she had heard lots of other people asking about this so called open bar.

Anyways I'm pissed that I took a taxi all the way down there from midtown east for some so called party.

Please don't lie to the clubplanet members. Thanks!

- Adam

oh stop bitchin about a 8$ cab ride u cheap piece of shit

Lotus is INFAMOUS for shit like that.

I had a 13-14 month residency there and basically their policy is what ever they come up with when the doors open. Don't get me wrong there is a couple of good people who used to run that place - but it's in the hands of a couple of questionable people who still try to run the place like it's 2001 or 2002 when it pretty much dominated it's "market"...

But why Lotus????

- couldn't get me there now even if they had free booze & hookers 'till 6am (personal opinion).