Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Talk Show Host Loses It At The Wrong Time

HAZE

That's funny, the guy was so embarrassed and that probably made him laugh even more. I had that happen to me once, several times really, in college. I had a professor who literally sounded like Mr. Magoo, and when he talked, after every sentence he would say "Heh". It was like this,

"Okay class, today we're going to talk about Martin Fleffers, heh. Martin Fleffers was the inventor of the dianoxide diagnosa (Im just making up shit cause I dont remember anything the guy really said), heh. Who can tell me what they know about Fleffers, heh?"

I would start laughing in class just like that host, and it got even worse when the professor talked directly to me, because I broke out laughing right at the guy.

"Mr. Slider, heh...did you finish your paper on Fleffers, heh? Please read page one, heh. thank you, heh."

I lost it every time. Confused the hell out of the poor guy because he didn't know why I was laughing at him. But I couldn't help it. I can't believe I got an A- in that class. I thought he would have given me a D.