Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone know how to

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

get rid of scratches on music cd's. I have a couple of cd's that some songs skip, and i want to fix them ,help, there's some songs that i cant hear casue its so scratched... cwm36.gif

go to an electronics store. theres repair kits you can buy for this problem.. smile.gif

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html splash.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

go to an electronics store. theres repair kits you can buy for this problem.. smile.gif

thanks cwm7.gif but i tried a few, like recently bought spin doctor, and it messed up one of my cd's more.I was wondering if anyone used any product thats really good?

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Hey check this out!!!!!

I swear this works, but try it with a CD that you don't really care for first so that you can practice doing it right.

Take a pot of water and start to boil it, you know just before the water starts to boil gently place the CD in the water for about 5-10 Mississippi's. Let me know how it worked, I've saved more than a few CD's this way!!! GOOD LUCK

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

thats what i was thinking, will try it though with a cd i dont care about.

Rox.. lemme know if it works.. i have some of my fave cd's that i've listened to a 1000 times and now they skip frown.gif maybe "boiling" them will fix it..

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 12-22-2000).]

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Rox.. lemme know if it works.. i have some of my fave cd's that i've listened to a 1000 times and now they skip frown.gif maybe "boiling" them will fix it..

yeah i will let u know, cause i have the same problem and it is always with a damn song that i love, never with some crappy song. cwm10.gif

------------------

amafrk1@yahoo.com

yeah i will let u know, cause i have the same problem and it is always with a damn song that i love, never with some crappy song. cwm10.gif

I wonder if it works on scratches only or on actual damage from being used so much... And of course it's your favorite songs!!! I *hate* that! I'm gonna boil me some CDs too smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I wonder if it works on scratches only or on actual damage from being used so much... And of course it's your favorite songs!!! I *hate* that! I'm gonna boil me some CDs too smile.gif

lol yeah, we're gonna make cd soup.

cwm16.gif

------------------

amafrk1@yahoo.com

I have the first Rage Against the Machine Cd, from way back in the day, this thing went through the mill, I mean more than just scratches and it got rid of every skip, just make sure you practice with a regular CD first.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

[This message has been edited by exodust (edited 12-22-2000).]

Originally posted by exodust:

I have the first Rage Against the Machine Cd, from way back in the day, this thing went through the mill, I mean more than just scratches and it got rid of every skip, just make sure you practice with a regular CD first.

ok thanks for the advice.

cwm7.gif

------------------

amafrk1@yahoo.com