Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday 4/8?

well on fri april 7th im throwing a party at a brand new lounge called TUTS in the lower east side, and musically it will be deep,tribal,funky house. ANd it will be free.

tuts0to.png

Also that night DEEPSPELL,eric martinez and Tone depth will be playing at SUllivan Room, and erick morillo will be at pacha. In case you come out a night b4.

For sat the 8th I recommend PACHA for the code red party which will be featuring LUCCA RICCHI, JAIMY,MANNY FREYTES, BASHAR in the main room.

But if your looking for a more intimate room with great music check out CIELO for TEDD PATTERSONS monthly VIBAL PARTY.

And if you still have energy left for the 9th i suggest you go to DEEP for DANNY KRIVITS monhtly 718 sessions and it his bday party, last 2 of his bdays havehad francois k and joe cluassell come down and play for abit. That party starts at 6pm and ends at 12am, and if looking for something after that go to show or home. And if you r looking for after hrs pm me.