Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which one of us have the best signature ???

Tomix

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by theprod98:

an ad for xoom??

Noooo, it's supposed to be this green guy doing this cute little dance. I either get him, or the red ex, but then when I was in a computer lab at school today and checked it out, it was a Xoom ad. How gay! Why does this happen?

------------------

grenda.gif

i dont know...it might be because the pic u are trying to use is on a xoom site...if it is, try copying the pic to your harddrive and then putting it elsewhere like on your own webpage or server and set the link to that instead of the one on the xoom site..

------------------

freeze.gif "There is no guest list tonight"

Originally posted by knightcrawler:

props to roly99; the rest of us amateurs have to search & steal 'em from the net.

i made mine!! smile.gifcwm35.gifsmile.gifcwm35.gifsmile.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by az-tec:

what about BAD ANDY??????????

i actually think i like yours the best andy.. its so fukkin cute i can just sit and look at it for like 5 minutes

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

lickin.gif

Version 1 of mine...

------------------

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://active.macromedia.com/flash2/cabs/swflash.cab#version=4,0,0,0" ID=footer WIDTH=300 HEIGHT=40> <PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="/footer.swf"> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#000000> <EMBED src="/footer.swf" quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH=300 HEIGHT=40 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED> </OBJECT>

Originally posted by twiloman:

im still lost on how the hell you guys do that lol, let alone make your own. can someone fill me in on how to insert a picture?

Go to your profile by sig. click on that lil link that says USB codes.. that will tell you how to do it..

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html lickin.gif

splash.gif

Originally posted by roly99:

Mine, is okay, but kinda gettin old, gotta do something bout it...sorry rick, but I have a couple others on the list too, i'll get to yours...I have'nt had too much time with school and all, but soon, soon I will be able to get back on the computer full force. I wanna make a site too...only have one month so I better hurry!

NNNOOOO!!! Don't change yours! It's da best!! Make's me wanna go and buy some candy smile.gif

------------------

AnnaBanana

Hey! how bout mine!?!

How bout some props to the original Love Peace and Twilo deal!! hehehe

I like Translucent's, and defenetley rolly99's. Andy has a nice one too! cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

i kind of like my dancing girl, its actuall brandie cwm1.gifcwm1.gif

what do u guys think

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by theprod98

knightcrawler...get rid of the lightning..doesnt look that good and your sig is huge..lol..

maybe the lightning was a little too busy. didn't know my crap was gonna be that big. i'll polish it up just a bit, but ain't nobody taking my pills away... cwm20.gifcwm28.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

[This message has been edited by knightcrawler (edited 12-20-2000).]

Originally posted by happykittn:

I like Roly99's the best... gonzojournilist and whoever has that "Hang In There" one both have creepy sigs, and LikmyLipz's kinda makes me dizzy... >O.o<

creepy?

sweetheart that is art

although I should change my quote, I friggen sound like a serial killer with that.

------------------

tn_baby_jpg.jpgtn_face_jpg.jpg

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"

Originally posted by translucent:

Ok...here's version 2.0 of my sig:

Yo, that's dope, translucent...

~~

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus