Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT @ Pawn Shop WMC Review

Where the funk do i begin with this review. well lets see here.. i got dropped off by my dad who lives in miami right inf ront of Pawn shop at aorund 11:30 pm it seemed like the lines wasnt moving for a lil while there was some confussion by some ticket holders,but all that got sorted out in time. Got in And immediatly fell in love with the Club.With all the details around it and the theme it has of an actual Pawn shop wich was Insane with

writting ons the walls and buses inside the place. it was beautiful.but enough about the Club..

The music as soon as i walked in Danny was playing Some deep house tunes that were def warming up the crowd very nicely.Went into the patio with The Crazy Set up and that PHazon that was flawn Out form Nyc specially for this party. I never Heard a system Sound that fucking Clear outside before it was unreal. there was a problem with DT'S CDJ'S SO HE had to switch to Turn tables Wich only made the party even more Intresting because he started playing some SICKKK shit i never heard before. had me dancing since the beggining you gotta love Vinyl Sounds and the Purity of it.

At around 4:am he was playing some techno tracks here and there with some electro but it wasnt the corny shit it was shit you could dance to and you could feel . i was in heaven from then on fucking INSANE is the only word i could describe This Anual party ladies and gentlemen. i actually thought that the ouside speakers sounded so much fuller than the ones inside there were fucking spesakers everywhere THUMPING like crazy to the best Tracks i ever Heard in my life tracks that he used to play in th tunnel days and ealier that i wasnt around for.

There were people Dancing for Hours and hours without stopping People Hanging off FUcking Power lines and shit dangerous but funny as hell at the same time. There were a hand full of people that were from nyc in the house as well like the bar tnder from crobAR, mad cool guy and crazy as FUck.Anyways danny played DBIZA three times through out the time iw as there from 11:45 pm to 1:30 PM the next day (Tuesday) the third time being the best version he played i was outside when he dropped it and people went nuts. it was like a scene from the matrix When everyone's Jumping in what seemed to be Rave. just about everyone thatw as back there bartenders Security Hell even the fucking Miami dade EMS Team thatw as there was Dancing *Shout out to the lady who works for the firefighters who was fucked up as the next person and had a smurk the whole time she was there* DJ'S Like Chus and ceballos who i chilled with for alil while were there also Victor calderone And DJ VIBE also Luca Ricci as well.

THIs had to be the best party i've ever been to as far as the setting the System and the DJ ofcourse Mr. Danny Maestro Tenaglia him self. i know this seems like alove letter and i apoligize but this is the only way i can explain my self about how SIckkk this partyw as. for those of you who didnt get to make it to Pawn shop there's always next year. i'm still having flashbacks of the night going and revolving back and forth in my head. this was deff a perfect party i Give this Anual party a perfect score 10/10 it showed me that DT can still hold it down and is a Master at Work. TY DANNY for a night i will never forget. 1L

ARgenis~

Well said mother fcukerrrrrr!!!!

That party was like i was on a Magic Carpet ride, and some how i wound up in the school bus and didnt remember how i got in there.....lol

DT def. took over Miami with his 5 insane fucking sets!!!!

2 thumbs up for DT and Pawm Shop

Arg., Drew, Me, Gary, Denis, Vinny, Mike = We had a fucking blast!

Danny's parties are def the highlight of WMC year after year

-

Pawn shop is a great venue, cannot get enough of it

-

But I guess the WMc party from Dannhy that standfs out the most was like 4-5 years ago, the last party at the old Space, I just keep on remembering all the flags they had out on the patio and Danny rippin it hard with Emerson/JP/Morillo just watching in awe.....

O M G !!!!

no ifs, butts, buts whatever!! this has to be one of dannys best sets EVER! the man just totally took us on a tour of all the genre of electronic music....DEEP HOUSE, VOCAL HOUSE, PROGRESSIVE HOUSE, TECH HOUSE, TRIBAL HOUSE!! MINIMAL, ELECTRO HOLY SHIT!

danny was such in CONTROL it was soooo beautiful! yay!!!! w000f

glad i made it with a fever and throbbing throat the size of watermellons! hahahahaha still could not help but SHAKE IT! WEEEEEE

one love

indy xxx

• 6 months later...
I hope to see Danny Tenaglia at PAWN SHOP for 2007

I would say he will probably do TWILO this year. Just a guess though.

Either way, DT is on my wish list for this WMC. Just hopes he spins either that Wed, Thurs, or Friday while I am there. Historically he has chosen an off night early in the week.