Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real Dancing Verses Tricks

Im an old school cat brought up in Chicago where we use to tear up the old WAREHOUSE, Medusas ,AKA, Ive been in the NY house scene since the 90s Raves and lve the old clubs and the new , Ive break danced and house danced all my life but lately Ive seen dancing in the house clubs slowly go from good dancing to "Icant take it anymore" Dont get me wrong I know everyone cant dance and I truly appreciate one that tries and I smile when I see one who really feels the Music, but I want to know if anyone out there feels the same. Tricks are fine but to really feel the music and flow thats a true Househead.

Im an old school cat brought up in Chicago where we use to tear up the old WAREHOUSE, Medusas ,AKA, Ive been in the NY house scene since the 90s Raves and lve the old clubs and the new , Ive break danced and house danced all my life but lately Ive seen dancing in the house clubs slowly go from good dancing to "Icant take it anymore" Dont get me wrong I know everyone cant dance and I truly appreciate one that tries and I smile when I see one who really feels the Music, but I want to know if anyone out there feels the same. Tricks are fine but to really feel the music and flow thats a true Househead.

Check out the vega roots party @ cielo it still has that oldschool feel to it within the crowd. There's parties that are geared towards the general masses then there are some that are geared towards the serious music heads like yourself. Maybe you should taper yourself towards those types of parties and dj's. Anyway I agree lots of people do alot of tricks but they have nothing to do with the soul of the music that is being played.

oh man your on the wrong forum hehe, www.deephousepage.com might be more what your looking for. And yeah i agree about the dancing, def check out DEEPSPACE@Cielo on Mon nights with FRANCOIS K, cielo on weds for Louie vega and kevin hedge, Tues Sapphire lounge with eman n lola, the house dance conference held once a month at the old shelter on 39th street, Aint nothing but a house party held at UNion square ballroom monthly as well with djs jellybean and guest.

Danny krivits 718 sessions held once a month at Deep, Joe claussel sacred rhythm party at love every 2 weeks, Dat party held at various places every few months, The melting pot once a month at the nuyorican poets cafe, Temple sun in brooklyn with ruben toro,SHELTER on sats starting on the 22nd of this month at the new location.

Theres alot of parties with great dancers and great vibes and scenes, depending on what your into.