Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander track ID

djjeffg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Promo hasnt been shipped...the track ID wasn't given to him, he knows the artist.

O OK got ya, makes a lot of sense that its a Rene track, Sander always drops Rene's tracks. This one seems like a mega bomb! Please give full ID as soon as you can.

Aight guys I asked Rene what track it was, and here is his response

Hi mate...

Hope you;re all well. The track's called Clim The Walls. I played it as well on the Terrace. It'll be released on Little Mountain. I think in aprr. 2 months or so. :) I'll keep you posted mate...

take care..Ren

So there it is....... Cant wait to get this one, BOMB!!!!!!!!!!

O OK got ya, makes a lot of sense that its a Rene track, Sander always drops Rene's tracks. This one seems like a mega bomb! Please give full ID as soon as you can.

hahahha ur so on top of ur game sayin he always drops renes tracks considering hes signed to his label

Guys, I'm not pointing fingers but please don't let this turn into a typical "I had this before you & knew this before that thread"

why do people always try to out do each other with music.....

the info was given which was cool although some comments could of been avoided but hey that's expected

Guys, I'm not pointing fingers but please don't let this turn into a typical "I had this before you & knew this before that thread"

why do people always try to out do each other with music.....

the info was given which was cool although some comments could of been avoided but hey that's expected

Dude, its all the assholes from VIP, that think there better than eveyone on the board, Dino new the ID, but he just didnt want to tell you. I guess now asking for ID's is too much to ask for also. Im glad I could help you with your ID. If you have any other questions on IDs or anything else feel free to PM me. As you can see not many peeps (VIP ASSHOLES!!!) dont like to help. This is the one way they can feel better than anyone else, so they take full advantage. I know in about 5 min I will be reading this post on VIP, cause it will def be reposted there by someone. Well im glad I can offer them some enjoyment in there subpar lifes. Again feel free to ask me whatever you like. This is great I am public enemy number 1 on the VIP board, I would have it no other way!!!

blahahhaa im gonna recomend u to dave for new moderator on here

just out of curiousty were u even t the conference and what parties did u hit?

Nah I couldnt go to the WMC, I got a new job, and couldnt take vacation so soon. I was so pissed, but what you gonna do, I was there last year. I was talkin to peeps everyday, there. I read everything I could, and tried to stay ontop of it as much as I could from here in Jersey. I like to look on your VIP board because as far as new music, it is the best. I give you that. I just dont understand why, you guys take every oppurtunity to take jabs at me, and try to make me look bad in any way possible. I am a guy who loves this music like I love nothing else, thats all. Is all this hostility needed???