Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The weekend of April 7th,8th,9th, looks like a lot of fun

Looks like this is gonna be a pretty good weekend for everyone going out, Weather your gonna go for the "bigger"known djs this weekend, Erick Morillo bday@Pacha, Danny howells@Crobar, Lee Burridge@Cielo on fri the 7th or check out some up and coming Djs and parties with some great talent on fri night:

april.jpg

tuts0to.png

And then you have Sat night Boris bday@Crobar, TEDD PATTERSON@Cielo, and then where i will be on that night:

codered.jpg

And come sunday if DEEP opens up DANNY KRIVITS bday bash at his 718 sessions,

718-0406-web-front.gif

718-0406-web-back.gif

And heres a cool party at element on sun:

new-kazulo-flier-01.jpg

As well as all the countless parties goin on Sun nights. Have a great weekend everybody

Wurd, looks like fun, dont know if i can make this one althougb i love all those djs.

just be there man...

wont be the same me doing a party without u there!

plus all these guys on the former ARC system?

pffft gonna be awesome!

just come on down to B.E.D. kidddd

thats cuz its my b day babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yo andy whats up brothaaaaa. its my b day on the 9th whats good by u this weekend??

BED Thursday...HOME Sunday

give me a call if u wanna swing by kiddd

Always great DJ in town after WMC!

We (People NYC) can't wait for Tone Depth on Friday, Gabe's parties have been hot and Andy (as always that fucker) has some wild shit up his sleeve for the next few months.

NYC on the upswing. If only Gabe could learn to dance......

i gotta listen to Lucca ricci was talking to him a lil bit at DT'S party at pawn shop he seems mad cool he's a sickk producer and DJ.should be a blast

I was in that same area all night at Pawn Shop. Some girl I met started talking to him. I was in between the school bus and DT's truck/booth until 8.

We (People NYC) can't wait for Tone Depth on Friday, Gabe's parties have been hot and Andy (as always that fucker) has some wild shit up his sleeve for the next few months.

:shades:

gonna be a good spring...

and we DEF have some wild shit up our sleeves ;)

hehehe

best of luck with Tone Depth Friday...Tony is cool motherfucker

weekend looks great.... Im going to have to come support my PEOPLE NYC crew after our gig at LOVE.

Press Release:

Come join us this upcoming Friday as Paul Sparkes makes a stop on his 365mag.com / Silver Planet Tour and makes his NYC Debut @ LOVE.

Also playing this night will be a special opening set by Samsara, followed by Dusk recordings Lance Jordan, and a late night set by LOVE resident Jason Jollins.

This Friday, April 7th, 2006

United Underground presents: Unified @ LOVE (Paul Sparkes 365mag.com / Silver Planet tour)

Paul Sparks (365Mag.com, Silver Planet Recordings, UK)

Lance Jordan (Dusk Recordings, LanceJordan.com)

Samsara (Maestro Vista)

Late night set by Jason Jollins (Acute Recordings, crobar, LOVE)

10pm - End???

General admission:

$10 before midnight

$15 after midnight

Reduced admission:

$10 reduced til 3am: Feel free to email Events@UnitedUnderground.com by 7pm Friday the 1st to be placed on the list.

LOVE

40 West 8th Street (corner of 8th and mcdougal)

=============================================================

LOVE has been built to provide a place where artists are encouraged to push the boundaries of their craft and to promote shared values of respect, acceptance, and peacefulness through the stories they tell.

It is dedicated to the idea that the differences among us should be celebrated, but that our shared humanity, in the end, unites us as one. Our goal is to make the world a little more interesting and a little gentler.

Where ever u go on a friday nite and u still have some energy for afterhours...

make sure to come check out Saturday morning afterhours

Odyssey @ OPALINE (formally known as club Shelter)

located 20w 39th st btwn 5th and 6th ave.

FREE ADMISSIONS! doors open sat early morning 6am~1pm!

Mike Negron will be spinning and also at Pacha for Code Red party on saturday nite.

web%20flyer%20shelter.gif

To hear MIKE NEGRON's latest tribal Mix check out http://www.myspace.com/odyssey_nyc

Guest onisakura
Always great DJ in town after WMC!

NYC on the upswing. If only Gabe could learn to dance......

Yeah you guys are are lucky with that respect. Miami is going to be dead all summer now. No one wants to go back for a while after conference. *lol*