Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MOrillo Bday Roll CALLL

St Pattys day party it was alot of vocals and really kind of minimal electro beats all after 5am...i had to get out of there. I was drunk and still couldnt enjoy it. Im gonna head on over after Boris around 6am. Hopefully I can catch a taste of something good.

Not saying I dont like him...lately he has been a disappointment.

I enjoy myself anyways but the music makes such a big difference. Last summer he tore it up everytime I heard him. Hopefully he starts steppin it up again.

from what i heard he really stepped it up durin wmc

nobody here knows what they are talkin about ericks the only dj i can think of that is huge in both new york and overseas, even danny doesnt have as big a following as erick does in europe......morillo is def doin sumthin rite...

i hope it doesnt go too late... im seeing him in vegas the next night..

EMPIRE right

post a review of that place .....

boris booked there MDW and were flying out there...heard the club is slammin ...

I rememebr when it was Utopia...had some good times in that venue...

def fill us in ..and have a great trip

vegas rocks

EMPIRE right

post a review of that place .....

boris booked there MDW and were flying out there...heard the club is slammin ...

I rememebr when it was Utopia...had some good times in that venue...

def fill us in ..and have a great trip

vegas rocks

word.. will do..

nobody here knows what they are talkin about ericks the only dj i can think of that is huge in both new york and overseas, even danny doesnt have as big a following as erick does in europe......morillo is def doin sumthin rite...

You do realize erick plays differently over seas than he does in nyc, at least in most places. Over seas he sticks with teh sound that made him and what i loved up until about 2002/2003 when i think his style completely changed. But morepower to him cause hes doing great for himself.

St Patty's day wasn't too many vocals after 5am. It was loops til around 7-8 then he started with the minimal/harder tech stuff. Then he dropped 50 cent right before the end of the set. There was hardly anyone there, think he was trying to get the place going, and it sure as hell did..then he played a tech house track right after it that made me feel like I was running up a hill...don't ask me how the hell I got that, but I will try to get a video if he plays it tonight.

You do realize erick plays differently over seas than he does in nyc, at least in most places. Over seas he sticks with teh sound that made him and what i loved up until about 2002/2003 when i think his style completely changed. But morepower to him cause hes doing great for himself.

not true ive heard sets of his from europe it's the same shit a bunch of vocals and electro stuff, he doesnt play that different overseas

not true ive heard sets of his from europe it's the same shit a bunch of vocals and electro stuff, he doesnt play that different overseas

Lately when he has played ibiza he has been playing similar to nyc, iguess the transformation is complete, good for himand his new fans. His old fans will remember his "strictly rhythm" sound from yrs back though.

Lately when he has played ibiza he has been playing similar to nyc, iguess the transformation is complete, good for himand his new fans. His old fans will remember his "strictly rhythm" sound from yrs back though.

the last few hours of his marathon sets have the "strictly rhythm" sound

ahaha i heard Diddy was annoying as fuck again. he dont seem to get off the fucking mic and yet complains about a "certain nyc dj that stays on the mic too long" gimme a fucking break eric! he''s too commercial now only the last 3 hours of his sets have the old school sound wich is the only part of the set on st. paddy's day i liked