Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Boris Interview on Clubplanet Homepage

I find it encouraging that the article has been there for the whole day already and nobody posted anything like "Boris is boring" or "Boris is an attention whore". Come to think of it, no "I hate Boris" posts at all. Does JP steal all hate these days because he's going to be playing @ Pacha so that nothing's left for Boris?

If you're one of the 5,400 people who contributed to Boris's breaking the attendance record @ Crobar - see you there Saturday!

I find it encouraging that the article has been there for the whole day already and nobody posted anything like "Boris is boring" or "Boris is an attention whore". Nice!

If you're one of the 5,400 people who contributed to Boris's breaking the attendance record @ Crobar - see you there Saturday!

And breaking the city fire-code? sick!

I think Crobar consistently breaks the fire code, regardless of who's spinning. I was there for David Waxman and Ferry Corstein, and all these times it was barely possible to move around the club. Also no place to sit down around the main floor is a big problem there. I don't even go to Crobar anymore, unless with a bunch of people so that we take a table and stay the whole night.

I think Crobar consistently breaks the fire code, regardless of who's spinning. I was there for David Waxman and Ferry Corstein, and all these times it was barely possible to move around the club. Also no place to sit down around the main floor is a big problem there. I don't even go to Crobar anymore, unless with a bunch of people so that we take a table and stay the whole night.

I'm with ya

I find it encouraging that the article has been there for the whole day already and nobody posted anything like "Boris is boring" or "Boris is an attention whore". Come to think of it, no "I hate Boris" posts at all. Does JP steal all hate these days because he's going to be playing @ Pacha so that nothing's left for Boris?

hating on Boris I guess is so 2005....

lol

So Boris said that he is not moving to Pacha from Crobar. I thought it would be great if he played @ Pacha - would be nice to hear his sets on that awesome sound system!

True, i would deff not mind to check him out at pacha, and the sound system is deff off the meter!.. :getdown: