Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party All the Time

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

song sucks. A great track will past the test of time which is why alot of music from the the late 90's to now wont be played after a few months of being release or really have no lasting power. Now play some house tracks from mid to late 80s early 90s and crowds will erupt.

there is no originality anymore in the biz for the most part everything from movies to tracks are redone its a joke. once in a while its cool to see a remix but most real classics should be left alone. as for the crowd eruptin to old tracks i doubt that unless ur in the right venue/crowd. most people wont like old house cause its bland, no builds ect ect aside from a few of course

as for the crowd eruptin to old tracks i doubt that unless ur in the right venue/crowd. most people wont like old house cause its bland, no builds ect ect aside from a few of course

Thats why i love the parties i go too get to hear new music mixed with the old and everything inbetween and the crowd loves it all.

The best deep dish production of wmc has got to be Dubfire - I Feel Speed.. this is a track to talk about....Party all the time is along the same lines as Lets Get Ill.. Just one of those hype tracks to get deep dish's name out there to the general public.... These guys know what they are doing business wise....They could possibly have the biggest fan base of any house dj right now....Anyways, besides PATT, which is not a deep dish type track, they still throw down the best sets I've heard....Behrouz is a close second...

The best deep dish production of wmc has got to be Dubfire - I Feel Speed.. this is a track to talk about....Party all the time is along the same lines as Lets Get Ill.. Just one of those hype tracks to get deep dish's name out there to the general public.... These guys know what they are doing business wise....They could possibly have the biggest fan base of any house dj right now....Anyways, besides PATT, which is not a deep dish type track, they still throw down the best sets I've heard....Behrouz is a close second...

BEN!!!!!!! u should really do pr work for them

I think the track is cool, if any one has it I would appreciate it if you send it to me. However, I have to admit, I did not here it at wmc this year. One track that i did here from the 80's that was cool was the funky town remix. INSANE @ NOCTURNAL FRIDAY NIGHT W/DONALD GLAUDE, (WMC)!!! WAS ANYONE THERE????