Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stookie

9mile

nah camera didnt get that much usage. either too drunk or so hungover we forgot the batteries. tango shows dont allow cameras. too crazy blade I bloodbath style to take pics in the clubs. mad busy week... didnt even think of taking pics alot of the time.... too much going on.

The durgs were quality but nothing to brag about. You can get bombskis like the ones we get up hurr but they are kinda pricey... 15-20 american dollars. they have their own bombs tho that are made in argentina that are tiny and white... about half the size of a tic tac... they do the job tho and only cost about 6 american each. The kizzle is mad cheap... about 10 american for sealed lick. when they eazy bake it up the put it in little black pieces of paper and fold it up into a little pouch. no idea how much those go for since I got em for free but you dont get much out of em. it was quality ish tho.

The clubs were the most insane thing Ive ever seen. Pacha has a 2,000 capacity and they let about 5,000 in the night we went. Huge terrace too holding about 1,000 or so.

The first night we were there we were boozing it up waiting for the clubs to open (they dont open till 2-3 even on weeknights) and we were bar hopping and ended up in some whore house/bar/lounge. All the girls were very thin and really hot.... all of them about 19-25 looking. All hunnies.... no trannyish or crackhead looking ones... all colors. Doorguy selling yay.... slouch heaven. Went to another place like that afterwards and it was like all crackhead older whores... left after a 65 cent beer.

The first night we were there we were boozing it up waiting for the clubs to open (they dont open till 2-3 even on weeknights) and we were bar hopping and ended up in some whore house/bar/lounge. All the girls were very thin and really hot.... all of them about 19-25 looking. All hunnies.... no trannyish or crackhead looking ones... all colors. Doorguy selling yay.... slouch heaven. Went to another place like that afterwards and it was like all crackhead older whores... left after a 65 cent beer.

I gotta get my azz down thurrrr...

Buenos Aires has a ton of shit to do and see and is alot safer than bean or nyc. Everything over there is super cheap and when you factor in the currency exchange your a fucking high roller down thur. The nightlife is pretty crazy and the people are pretty friendly towards foreigners/tourists in general. Its a very busy city... I dont even think they sleep down there.

Nah everyone was mad cool. Yeah Ive heard that too from people that have never been thur and dont know what the fcuk they are talking about. I also heard it wasnt a safe city which is as far from the truth as possible.

slouch heaven!!!!!!!

are the people dicks? I heard argentinians think they are better than everyone else

Not at all. The only problem we had was the language barrier. They speak Latin american spanish which is very different then the spanish we speak here.

Its weird, none of the guys check out the girls and vice versa. Like none of them. We wondered how people even hook up there.

And the guys all give each other hugs and kisses hello-they are super affectionate to each other which Douchie really liked.