Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just in from S&D!

Wow, just got in, still ready for more.

Couldn't believe the turnout and GREAT VIBE!!! in that place.

Talked to so many new people, made a new friend, and overall was glad to see you guys.

All this AND being sober - wow

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

um

ho

le

shit

twilo was amazing five minutes ago

unfortunately, i'm at work right now, just came straight from twilo and i had the hardest time leaving

that place needs a pause button so you can leave and not think that you are missing something...

if church were like what i just listened to, i'd be the equivalent of a jesus freak...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by peeps:

um

ho

le

shit

twilo was amazing five minutes ago

unfortunately, i'm at work right now, just came straight from twilo and i had the hardest time leaving

that place needs a pause button so you can leave and not think that you are missing something...

if church were like what i just listened to, i'd be the equivalent of a jesus freak...

my sentiments exactly smile.gif

**[stop reading now if you don't want to hear usesless information, (me babbling). continue to the next set of asterisks if you wanna hear about twilo.]

rolled out of twilo at 8, headed for breakfast, got to work, absolutely NOTHING to do- sooo i got to sleep! woohoo! except for when people kept calling the wrong number for the first half hour- a lot of ppl. are cursing me right now :P. my favorite, "is this greyhound bus?" me: "no," click. 5 seconds later, "oh, i guess this isn't greyhou . . ." click. i think that just thrilled me because it wasn't -- (old southern woman's voice), "is this cross country bank?" -- our usual wrong number dialers. (i swear i'm never that mean! usually help them get the right number!, f'n lack of sleep.)

theeeen my mommy called my cell, which of course is on the bottom of my bag, and woke me up. "yes ma, i'm still alive" "no ma i ain't been drinkin." but anyways, i love that lady, so i don't care.

useless babbling ends here -->**

Sasha and Digweed TORE THE HOUSE DOWN! WOW! Yes, it was crazy packed the whole time, felt like a moshpit, but after returning downstairs from the VIP room (where I was glad to have run into many ClubPlanet VIP smile.gif) around . . . whatever time . . . it was, there was nothing but good Vibes in that place. There was just enough room on the floor to dance, and you couldn't help to if you heard what those two cats were spinning.

someone mentioned in the other thread, the song Sasha spun around 6:50? that WAS amazing. what was even better though, was when the 2 of them were spinning together. as if they were saying, "k, listen this sounds really beautiful, listen, listen, DANCE." meanwhile, they're standing up there, groovin with big smiles on their faces

cwm35.gif - Sasha atleast, Digweed was concentrating a lil hard there cwm12.gif but no matter, I love that guy.

the deeper/darker tracks were cool, especially because there were so many people, really chilled things down, but i don't know, they have access to some extraterrestrial drum machines or something, so cool to see 3,000 people jump up and down for a few seconds cwm1.gif

nuff useless babbling :P

love ya all!

--me

------------------

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire

DAMMIT! Apotheosis, I just want you to know that I didn't ditch out...I was sick as a dog last night. Some sort of food poisoning I think cwm8.gif . I can't beleive I had to miss it but there was no way I was making it anywhere. Glad to hear you all had fun and that S&D rocked (as always).

------------------

grenda.gif