Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF Is Wrong With These People?

HAZE

Seriously, what has to go wrong in your childhood to do this stuff to yourself? I was talking with these guys at my work about a video I saw a while ago on a site like bangdedup.com or something where this guy was hammering a nail into one of his testicles. They didn't believe me and I told them that there's these freaks that are into Body Modification or BME so I searched it on Google and found this site.

WARNING!!! VERY GRAPHIC!!!

http://www.bmevideo.com/

Click on one of the trailers on the bottom of the screen.

:puke:

..hammering a nail into your balls isn't body mod...it's just stupid....getting a spike implanted into your shaft..thats mod..

I think your body would be modified if you have a huge hole in your testicle.

back in ny i had this one patient who was heavily into that body mod stuff.. tattoos and piercings all over the face, he was getting his tongue split in two... but he would tell me stories of shows he would go to where people would do live body mod and some guy once cut off his finger and then passed it around for everyone to see... i thougt most of it was bs until now... wow..

back in ny i had this one patient who was heavily into that body mod stuff.. tattoos and piercings all over the face, he was getting his tongue split in two... but he would tell me stories of shows he would go to where people would do live body mod and some guy once cut off his finger and then passed it around for everyone to see... i thougt most of it was bs until now... wow..

Like this?

trailer3.jpg

Did getting a haircut or going on a diet become passe?

..i have a lot of piercings....i tend to get bored .....i also am constantly thinking of ways to change my hair.....that's not to say im gonna chop off my finger to pass time....that's just fucking dumb ..but by calling this body mod it's really giving people who get pierced/tats/implants etc a bad name...