Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Travis and AM review?

Good Show...a Good Turn Out..dj Am Really Dominated The Show Couldnt Really Hear Travis's Drums That Much....

Just The Funny Thing Me And Some Of The Veterans Thought Was Funny Was That It Used To Be That Busy For The Regular Wild Life Wednesdays A Few Yrs Ago....

Plus I Love How U Throw Napkins And The Mexicans Are All Ready To Clean Up The Floor As They Fall...haha

Good Show Over All....

Last night was a great time. DJ AM had the crowd going and Travis Barker was interesting to see. The only thing I didnt like was, when Travis's set was over, he just rushed off the stage and never saw him. Not even a smile to the crowd or a wave... A thank you...something!! lol He should of gave something back to the crowd for coming out and see him play... You know what I mean? It would of been nice... Anyways, I'm sure he didnt give a crap about us and it showed... lol

Travis Barker didnt make the night. DJ AM did...

Besides that, the place looked amazing.. I love all the changes the club has done...

:)

Great night, loved the crowd, music... everything.

Also, big shout to Klutch he held it down real nice.

My apologies for not mentioning DJ KLUTCH before.. He was great as well... He pulled out some beats from back in the day. People were cheering and going nuts... Good times!!!!!!!!!!!

My apologies for not mentioning DJ KLUTCH before.. He was great as well... He pulled out some beats from back in the day. People were cheering and going nuts... Good times!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES DJ KLUTCH DID HIS THING LASTNIGHT AND HE WILL AGAIN TONIGHT AT DEKO LOUNGE WHEN HE GETS TOGETHER WITH DJ UNIQUE ONCE AGAIN FOR THE UK INVASION.....

SPECIAL SHOUT TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED ABYSS LASTNIGHT FOR THE TRAVIS BARKER & DJ AM SHOW. THESE TWO GUYS TOGETHER GIVE AN INSANE SHOW...IF YOU MISSED IT YOU SHOULD TRY TO ATTEND CROBAR OR EVEN A.C. TO CHECK IT OUT.

WE HAVE TO THANK DEMITRI AND KOSTA OF R3 VENTURES FOR MAKING IT ALL HAPPEN...