Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moussaoui

kaydup

Kill or Not Kill  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Kill or Not Kill

Fuck you, I work for a company that lost more people on 9/11 than ANY one else. I deal on a DAILY (5days) basis with mothers, daughters, wives and sons of people killed on 9/11.

You are nothing but one of those pieces of trash like ante who sits there in your suburban home watching CNN and passing judgement without knowing shit.

Right slinky, and you don't think I lost anyone in 9/11? Stupid shit.

"I lost more people in my company than yours"...way to think YOU'RE more influentional then anyone else. Fuck it, let him out and watch him and his friends try it again...maybe he'll off some more people in your company.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right slinky, and you don't think I lost anyone in 9/11? Stupid shit.

"I lost more people in my company than yours"...way to think YOU'RE more influentional then anyone else. Fuck it, let him out and watch him and his friends try it again...maybe he'll off some more people in your company.

#1 - Yes thats my point. I'm not saying i'm more influential, i'm saying i probably am closer to and know more families affected by 9/11 than anyone on this board.

#2 - Who is saying let him out???? Who? He should rot in jail forever. Why should the state support stooping to his level? Why should the state be killing anyone?

I am in no way questioning his guilt (even though he may be mental).

#1 - Yes thats my point. I'm not saying i'm more influential, i'm saying i probably am closer to and know more families affected by 9/11 than anyone on this board.

#2 - Who is saying let him out???? Who? He should rot in jail forever. Why should the state support stooping to his level? Why should the state be killing anyone?

Either or he won't last five years...someone will kill him in prision in due time. I personally think the death penalty would be the way to go. I'm sure many of those 9/11 family members would jump at the chance to stab him in the eye with the needle.

Either or he won't last five years...someone will kill him in prision in due time. I personally think the death penalty would be the way to go. I'm sure many of those 9/11 family members would jump at the chance to stab him in the eye with the needle.

I will give credit where credit is due:

1 - if he goes to jail he will be killed

2 - most (almost all) 9/11 familes want him dead.

yes

yes, thats been proven, numerous times

Do either of you 2 have anything except conspiracy theories to back up these claims or some hard evidence.. If so i and all of america would like to see that.. I'm no fan of bush but you can't be serious. All forwarding these stupid theories does is hurt democrats chances at anything..

yes, but in our system... is that punishable by death for knowing something and not saying anything? I’m not in favor for his ways at all. Yet I am not in favor for some of our government policies… I feel that the cards should be played with the government rules… what did he exactly do? What number of people should it be if you know someone is going to die without saying anything… What if it’s just one, should there be death?... but is one life less then 3,000… even if that life is your own?.... I think we should make him look like fool, and lock him up... I just feel that the door will be closed on this afterwards... people will have their closure, forget and move on... I feel that those who died will die in vain if we do not go strait to the source... it looks like a cop-out, because who ever could have truly stop this, does not want the finger pointed to them.

It is punishable by death.. I'm sorry but peope will never forget 9/11 and move on.. That is just a silly statement

Did you think timothy mcveigh should of been put to death? or should he be alive also? Do you believe in the death penalty at all?

He is just as gulty of the loss of life as the other 19 hijackers. He was going to be the 20th but got his dumbass busted in aug 01. He had knowledge and did nothing about it.. Kinda like if you and your friend go and rob someone, your friends pulls out a gun (which you did not know he had) and kills someone.. You both go down for murder.. same principle

should he be put to death, yes.. Do i want him dead no... It would be a much worse punishment for him to be alive.. Why make him a martyr?