Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ am at crobar review

$45 for girlies and $50 for dudes...... that was at 11:45pm..... Silver, where should i go tonite in NYC??? i want a crowd that dances alot with alot of girls there..u know i want a place that has a dancefloor not a lounge where people just stand around..... any suggestions? i was thinking Show or Temple

$45 for girlies and $50 for dudes...... that was at 11:45pm..... Silver, where should i go tonite in NYC??? i want a crowd that dances alot with alot of girls there..u know i want a place that has a dancefloor not a lounge where people just stand around..... any suggestions? i was thinking Show or Temple

I'm not sure. I'm doing the happy hour thing today. I'm not sure if I'll do Whiskey or Sound Garden.

I personally think Studio has the best Friday night party. If not for the early closing, I prefer it to even NYC clubs.

exactly i figured what the hell, see what the hype was all about...........

I know what you mean. My girlfriend begged me to go. 35 is a little steep for me for a Thurs nite, but I am definitely curious to hear these guys.

I will definitely check them out next time

I know what you mean. My girlfriend begged me to go. 35 is a little steep for me for a Thurs nite, but I am definitely curious to hear these guys.

I will definitely check them out next time

personally i don't think he's worth it...the set lasted maybe 1 hr 1/2... i mean people really don't dance, pretty much everyone just watchs, i like to dance so i was kind of bored..... to each his own i guess