Clubplanet Nightlife Community

in The Matrix, was Neo actually a DJ?

okay, so i saw the Matrix for about the 50th time last weekend, and it dawned on me that Neo is also a DJ! he's always up late and can't make it top work in the mornings. right before he follows the white rabbit (on the girls back) he hands the guy a disc, a MiniDisc, which is for recording music (i have one and it kicks ass). then the guy goes on to talk about mescaline and they head to a club and blah blah blah...

Neo told him if he gets caught with the disc, that it never happened, so does that mean that dance/club/rave music is outlawed and completely underground in there world??

any thoughts??

I think the price the guy paid for the disc (couple of g's)is a little too much to pay for music. My original thought was that Neo programs some sort of virtual reality on those discs. And to my disappointment, there wasnt too much techno used throughout the movie, soo. Although anything is possible,

peace

I have to go with hacker! When They find him it's because of his ability to bi-pass the system, The three fed looking guys. They always say he's "the one". Probably the best hacker in the universe. But I did hear that he dj's sweet 16's and barmitzvah's(hahahaha)

Neo in the film is a hacker/pirate. What he's handing over is probably either a piece of software, passcodes or something of the like.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Well, If I was Neo, I would defenetely be a DJ, I would get Tank to load me up one of those Tutorial programs like the one where he learns Kung Fu or how to fly a chopper, but one on how to be the best DJ... Think abou it, in the matrix, all u need is to load the program hehehe Fuckin Pentium X in ya head! LOL!!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"