Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sf footage

i love carl cox but i dont think you can play 4 records at the same time and it not sound horrible

then you havent been around long enough. Theres a lot of djs who can work 4 records at the same time and let it play, of course its hard work. Sometimes its 3 records and efx box or 3 records with a cd as well theres alot of possibilites, i mean nicky siano and larry levan were using 3 turntables and with a reel to reel tape in the 70's im sure by now someone mustve figured out how to add one more turntable to the mix. And im not saying using 4 tables the whole night but just for when that partiocular dj is feelin liek trying somethign special.

exactly.... the set i heard this on, it started like this...

SONG1....

mix SONG1 into SONG2....

take hi-freqs off SONG2 while bringing hi-freqs of SONG3....

bring in SONG4 (while letting go of SONG1 from the mix) which was a very minimal song....

and voila, he did this probably 2 times in the set, and its just crazy bc you can hear him almost slip a couple times but he saves it.... Eddie Halliwell is another DJ that does that A LOT but with CDs (its still hard though, dont get me wrong)

I know some people on here had the mtv true life I'm a Clubber and other videos about Sound Factory, so i was wondering if anyone could send them to me. I need them for a project im doing for school- thanks in advance

i got some sick footage hosted on this site if you like... you can save the targets as well:

http://www.jonathanpeters.com/forum/gallery2.php

Sadly people dont know that, heres an example.

A 17 yr old hears the radio KTU some cheesy song with vocals and sythnsesizers. Next thign you know does a research on clubs for 18yrs old, JP is playing, 6 yrs later he/she only goes to jp parties only hears jps music and ktu with the occasional louie devito cd. And swears that jp is the greatest dj in the world and only really knows about his party and that scene ONLY.

LoL