Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where were you when S&D played Hide U ???

myrlin

9:10 am saturday morning.

I was about to sit down for a minute.......within 2 seconds, i was in the center of the dance floor with glowstix.....Im surprised I didnt knock anyone over.

I do believe Andy and Mike said it best "I dont think anyone is happier in this club right now than Myrlin"

Hehe

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

I was sittin on the bleachers....

what remix was that? club mix?

DJ

Sasha's white label mix. Noone has it but him. Its incredible.

And shouts to those who closed with me

Ezdreamer, Shadowchaser, Tonya, Cara, Frodo, Mikey, Tyco, Az-tec, Notforkids, Jammy, Hugh, Sariman, Pooh, Sinem, Richard, Trippintrance, Herbalist(I know there were a few more, just dont know who stayed till close)

hmmm help me out if i missed someone wink.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

[This message has been edited by myrlin (edited 12-23-2000).]

[This message has been edited by myrlin (edited 12-23-2000).]

Hmmm I was on the dance floor saying my good byes when it came on and just started dancing. Claudio, you ~bolted~ to the dance floor and had the *HUGEST* smile on your face~

I was dancing with a couple of the boards hotties though...hehe. Looks like "I'M" the lucky one here now...

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE cwm17.gif

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 12-23-2000).]

Aaaahhh......what the hell did I tell you Claudio.....I knew you wouldn't be disappointed......anyways, when Sasha rocked Hide U my body was right there watching myrlin display his overwhelming happiness.......my mind, I still don't know where the hell I left that.......

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by tyco:

Aaaahhh......what the hell did I tell you Claudio.....I knew you wouldn't be disappointed......anyways, when Sasha rocked Hide U my body was right there watching myrlin display his overwhelming happiness.......my mind, I still don't know where the hell I left that.......

Mikey

i think it's next to mine somewhere...

------------------

cop.gif

And i think to myself what a wonderful world!!!!

AOL J303J

I was there right next to ya Claudio. Me and Mikey and Kat. I even recorded that song on my cell phone. LOL

Iwas listening to it in the cab home.

BTW you were definitely the happiest person I saw last night.

-AZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by az-tec:

I was there right next to ya Claudio. Me and Mikey and Kat. I even recorded that song on my cell phone. LOL

Iwas listening to it in the cab home.

BTW you were definitely the happiest person I saw last night.

-AZ

You bugger!!! get that shit in the pc, i dont care how bad the quality is.....hehe

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

I heard the first few notes and turned to Sinem & Victor and said "Oh my God...where's Claudio...THIS IS IT--HE'S GONNA POP!"

Of course, we couldn't find you because we didn't realize you were in the middle and we were off to the side (amazing what orange juice can do to rekindle the roll!)

Anyway, I had an amazing time with all of you! Can't wait to do it again!

MISSKITTIE!!!! YOU WERE THERE??? I didn't even know it. I hung out with all of the boarders all night and didn't see you anywhere...at least I didn't recognize you. Oh well, some day!!!!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

i was on my way downstairs from the bouncy-ball lounge when i heard it and bolted downstairs. . . the first thing i saw was that the speaker near the front bar had no one on it and i jumped on top and went freakin' crazy!!! i couldn't find anyone, but didn't care 'cause i knew you'd all be dancing. . .

later, i found out p00h was on top of the other speaker near the back bar. . . kings of our domain. . . hehehehehehh. . .

sorry i couldn't close the place down. . . i had, uh, obligations elsewhere. . . had a excellent time!! cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

HARDCORE. . . ya better ask somebody!!

Damn!! I wasn't there last nigh (at least physically) but I sure as hell was there in mind and spirit!! I do remeber the last S&D I was there, on November where they also played "I'll Hide you" at the very end, and I was boucing up and down standing on the speaker that is to the right side of the booth, right in front of that mirrored-glass room... I was watching Sasha's face when he dropped that tune, and I can tell you he enjoyed it almost as much as I did!!!

Man, that song was awesome!!! I got it on napster the next day, and played it forever for a week! hehehe I got like 3 different versions of it, but as one of u said, none like the one they drop! Andy, maybe u can put that cell phone recording on tape, and share it w all of us!! hehehe cwm35.gif I'm glad U all had a ball!! But for me it was either S&D for Xmas or FL sun, so I came down for the sun, given the fact I've seen em soo many times... Well, I'll most defenetely see all u guys at PVD on Feb 9th! so.. I'll save up some energy from now.. That is if SoBe allows hehehe!!

Peace, and Merry Xmas!!!!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Originally posted by noiseboy:

i was on my way downstairs from the bouncy-ball lounge when i heard it and bolted downstairs. . . the first thing i saw was that the speaker near the front bar had no one on it and i jumped on top and went freakin' crazy!!! i couldn't find anyone, but didn't care 'cause i knew you'd all be dancing. . .

later, i found out p00h was on top of the other speaker near the back bar. . . kings of our domain. . . hehehehehehh. . .

sorry i couldn't close the place down. . . i had, uh, obligations elsewhere. . . had a excellent time!! cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

hehe, i didnt even think to jum on a speaker, I was all over the dance floor, lol.

Hmmm, you left b4 me! YES!!! **grins broadly**

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Originally posted by suedenyc:

MISSKITTIE!!!! YOU WERE THERE??? I didn't even know it. I hung out with all of the boarders all night and didn't see you anywhere...at least I didn't recognize you. Oh well, some day!!!!

Yep Yep I was there. Noone was really able to find me...I got yelled at by many. I was hiding on the dance floor with the a boy or the boyz...lolol. I really didnt check in the back by the stairs too much. Wasnt in a sociable / talkative mood really. Just wanted to dance and let Sasha and Digweed take me over. We will meet sometime...when I dont know though but I shall be back...

And Twilogoddess...I cant tell you who the board cuties are....Im keeping them all for myself! hehehe

cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE