Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats goin on in June?

simon13

I know its a few weeks away yet, but i'm coming over from the UK to get married in June. I will be coming with a mix of friends and family. Obviously i would like to ditch the family and go out with the boys... while i can before the impending event. So i am up for anything anyone can recommend, I love my house music and i love my hip hop. I've heard its a bit difficult to get into some clubs if its just a group of guys, and also what can you get away with in the way of dress codes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Guys -- no offense, but there are a ton of threads already here from people asking the exact same things... many of which have been answered within the past week. Scroll through the posts and you'll get just about everything answered.

I know its a few weeks away yet, but i'm coming over from the UK to get married in June. I will be coming with a mix of friends and family. Obviously i would like to ditch the family and go out with the boys... while i can before the impending event. So i am up for anything anyone can recommend, I love my house music and i love my hip hop. I've heard its a bit difficult to get into some clubs if its just a group of guys, and also what can you get away with in the way of dress codes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

If you like DnB....

@ICE | Las Vegas

June 1:

Planet of the Drums

John B

Reid Speed

June 29

Dillinja

Lemon D

Ed Rush