Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

my Napster isnt working, and i NEEEEEEEEEED a song.....does anyone know any good sites?

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by fuzzywuzzy:

Try that smelly chocolate stained crack behind your fat ass.

yo man, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

i hope u show ur ass at the meetup so i kick it so hard that i'll rip u a new asshole. what the fuck is ur problem u jerkoff?

cwm10.gifcwm25.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

I'll come to the meetup just to see the fight!! hehe

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by mareluna:

yo man, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

i hope u show ur ass at the meetup so i kick it so hard that i'll rip u a new asshole. what the fuck is ur problem u jerkoff?

cwm10.gifcwm25.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

Oh, will you lookee here. It's Tripperdunce's mommy. Hello, mommycita. Your Dunce has been a baaad boy. He molested three, not one, but three young boys from a neighborhood Grade school. He made them little boys lick his smelly chocolata stained crack. He tells me you have a smelly fish stained crack between your legs as well. Is that true mommycita. Tripperdunce told me its true, its true, that he licked it, then barfed from the stench. Hello, mommy.

Originally posted by fuzzywuzzy:

Oh, will you lookee here. It's Tripperdunce's mommy. Hello, mommycita. Your Dunce has been a baaad boy. He molested three, not one, but three young boys from a neighborhood Grade school. He made them little boys lick his smelly chocolata stained crack. He tells me you have a smelly fish stained crack between your legs as well. Is that true mommycita. Tripperdunce told me its true, its true, that he licked it, then barfed from the stench. Hello, mommy.

And what pathetic little rock did YOU crawl out from under, mister Fuzz? Just because you may be a sex-starved depraved lunatic who happens to not have showered in a month does not mean you should impose your habits on the rest of the board... or are you just really fawkin bored?

- Meli -

P.S. That's mamacita, you moron... if you're going to use the slang, at least have the decency to spell it correctly.

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 12-24-2000).]