Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONNECTED pres MAZI @ Cafeteria | 4.29.06 | Miami Beach

rcrespo

i miss youuuuuuuuuu... it was soooo good to see you a few weekends ago...:love::heart:
It had been ages bebah.. you know what to do when you're in town again....

Missy.jpg[

HOLLAAAAAAHH!

Dude... don't be cheap... offer to pay the $50 to have the room for 2 hours! :D

we were on or way over to cafeteria and milo said that mazi was done playing his set and was coming over to the forge. i was really gutted that i didn't get to hear mazi spin but at least we all got to hang out and chat a bit afterwards. with two good parties in one night it's hard to be two places at the same time :banghead::(

...with two good parties in one night it's hard to be two places at the same time :banghead::(

Until NOW!

Allow me to introduce my newest invention...

Stainless_Steel_Toaster.jpg

To the untrained eye, it may look remotely like your old run-of-the-mill toaster. However, upon closer inspection, you will realize that there is nothing ordinary about it. It is, in fact, a personal molecular recombinant apparatus.

For example, if you put a slice of bread in one slot and plug it in, 10 minutes later, you will have a piece of golden toasted flavor pop out of the other slot. :D

we were on or way over to cafeteria and milo said that mazi was done playing his set and was coming over to the forge. i was really gutted that i didn't get to hear mazi spin but at least we all got to hang out and chat a bit afterwards. with two good parties in one night it's hard to be two places at the same time :banghead::(

Missed you guys! Mazi played from about 12:30 to 3