Save the Date

Saturday July 8 2006

Festivus 4.0 Central Park

we're moving on up

rain or shine

2 - 9 pm

on the Great Hill in Central Park

closest entrance at 106th Street and Central Park West

this is our FOURTH year...I cant believe it!

So many of you have been with us since the beginning...now u can see us move up to a bigger location in CENTRAL PARK!!

Like good DJ's ?

and what is your idea of good djs?

We are always open to suggestions...

I think we have booked a varied lineup of djs over the years..

yes we tend to lean more towards house because that is what we started with and the outdoor vibe we have is more consistant with that.

But we have had tech house, techno, breaks djs in the lineups as well.

We cant amke everyone happy and we seem to have kept most happy over the last 3 years.

Please suggest djs tho...I am all ears.

And remember we have 0 budget for djs, they all donate there time. So the djs have to be cool with that, and we cant pay for travel either....

so that also limits us on who can play.

And remember we have 0 budget for djs, they all donate there time. So the djs have to be cool with that, and we cant pay for travel either....

so that also limits us on who can play.

In that case, forget it. The DJs I have in mind wouldnt play out of the goodness of their hearts. Too busy doing tours and earning shit loads to want to do something for just the hell of it.

In that case, forget it. The DJs I have in mind wouldnt play out of the goodness of their hearts. Too busy doing tours and earning shit loads to want to do something for just the hell of it.

then they lost touch with what it is all about ...

I know DJ's who are HUGE and would play for FREE at a party like this , cause of what it is ....

so I doubt these people you speak of, are anyone that would be qualified (for the party standards) to spin at a party like this ..

and I speak for me, not for Andy , I have nothing to do with this event....

and not trying to be a dick, but these are the people I KNOW, and you have the people YOU KNOW....

then they lost touch with what it is all about ...

I know DJ's who are HUGE and would play for FREE at a party like this , cause of what it is ....

so I doubt these people you speak of, are anyone that would be qualified (for the party standards) to spin at a party like this ..

and I speak for me, not for Andy , I have nothing to do with this event....

and not trying to be a dick, but these are the people I KNOW, and you have the people YOU KNOW....

Well lets see, here was my list of DJs:

Danny Howells

Lee Burridge

Richie Hawtin

Behrouz

Christian Smith

Stacey Pullen

Locals:

Jason Jollins

Bill Patrick

Dennis Rodgers

Nick AC

Tedd Patterson

Im sure all of these Djs play cause they love what they do and want to support EDM, but truth is, they dont play for free. They have to fly just to get here and even then, they have a shitload of expenses which they need catered to. Would it be cool if they were down for it, hell yea. But realisticly speaking, I doubt they would do it.